Georgian Minister Thanks Armenia For Readiness to Assist in Fight Against Forest Fire
The Minister of Internal Affairs of Georgia, Vakhtang Gomelauri, has thanked Armenia for its readiness to assist in the fight against the forest fire in Georgia, according to NEWS.am Sputnik Georgia reported.
"They have offered to help us with [firefighting] equipment. Of course, we also have mobilized equipment. But you see that we cannot physically use this equipment in large quantities; the terrain is such," Gomelauri said.
- Prime Minister of Georgia to visit Armenia Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and his Georgian counterpart are scheduled to hold a meeting in Yerevan.
- The RA Minister of Defence Meets with the Prime Minister of Georgia Suren Papikyan visited the Heroes Square in Tbilisi, laid flowers at the monument and paid tribute.
- Georgian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia During the official visit meetings are also scheduled with Armenia’s President, Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament", the statement says.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on the 107th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide The Republic of Armenia is resolutely fighting for the restoration of justice and the rights of the victims, having its significant contribution and leadership in the prevention of crimes against humanity.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan and Enrique Mora
A consultation on tax potential assessment held at Government
Russian MFA responds to the decision of the EU to deploy a new observation mission in Armenia
Armenia’s citizens to visit United Arab Emirates without visa
Wizz Air to start operating flights on several new routes
Gas supply to be restored in Stepanakert, but cut in the regions
Kremlin rules out any talks between Zelensky, Putin
The Secretary of the Security Council Had a Telephone Conversation with Kestutis Budrys
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh believes that "international anti-terrorist cooperation" must be considered to save blockaded 120,000 population
We Should Break Up with This Chain of Unworthy Compromises and Double Standards: Armen Gevorgyan's speech at PACE
New U.S. Ambassador to Russia, Lynne Tracy, arrives in Moscow
Azerbaijan leader attempts to assure France envoy that there is no blockade of Karabakh
First ever high-level EU-Armenia Political and Security Dialogue is taking place in Yerevan
Involvement of US, collective West in conflict in Ukraine grows: Kremlin
Vahagn Khachaturyan sent a congratulatory message to the Governor-General of Australia David Hurley
Artsakh government officials brief Canadian parliamentary committee on Azeri blockade
Efforts to focus international attention on the encroachments on the rights and security of the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh should be continued: Pashinyan
Alen Simonyan Meets with President of Football Association of Qatar
The First TUMO Center in Portugal to Open in 2023
Merkel’s, Hollande’s remarks on Minsk Accords signify betrayal: Russian top senator
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
In the new year and coming years my only wish and counsel to our people is STRUGGLE: Serzh Sargsyan
Retired Pope Benedict XVI dies
Russian Foreign Ministry expresses concern over lack of progress in restoring Lachin corridor
People of Artsakh stand before the problem of realizing the right to life: Artsakh National Assembly President
Stranded citizens of Artsakh to spend New Year’s Eve honoring fallen troops at Yerablur cemetery in Yerevan
Garo Paylan urges Erdogan to take responsibility for ending the blockade of Nagorno- Karabakh
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Wind: 0.51 km/h