Prime Minister of Georgia to visit Armenia
The delegation headed by Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili will arrive in Armenia today on a working visit.
Prime Ministers Nikol Pashinyan and Irakli Garibashvili will chair the regular session of the intergovernmental commission for economic cooperation between Armenia and Georgia.
The prime ministers of the two countries are also scheduled to hold a private conversation.
Other materials on this subject
- Georgian Minister Thanks Armenia For Readiness to Assist in Fight Against Forest Fire Of course, we also have mobilized equipment. But you see that we cannot physically use this equipment in large quantities; the terrain is such.
- The RA Minister of Defence Meets with the Prime Minister of Georgia Suren Papikyan visited the Heroes Square in Tbilisi, laid flowers at the monument and paid tribute.
- Georgian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia During the official visit meetings are also scheduled with Armenia’s President, Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament", the statement says.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on the 107th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide The Republic of Armenia is resolutely fighting for the restoration of justice and the rights of the victims, having its significant contribution and leadership in the prevention of crimes against humanity.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 2.57 km/h
Wind: 2.57 km/h