Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili
Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan sent a congratulatory message to Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili on his birthday. The message reads:
Please accept my warmest congratulations on your birthday. I wish you good health, much happiness and every success in all your undertakings.
Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
Highly appreciative of our cooperation and mutual understanding, I am convinced that consistent daily work will help us reach new heights in friendship.
Please accept, Excellency, my best wishes and the assurances of my highest consideration.”
- Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Georgian Premier Having expressed their unwavering will to have their own nationhood more than a century ago, today as well the friendly Georgian people consistently reaffirm that long-cherished aspiration by building...
- Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili to Pay Official Visit to Armenia Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will host an official dinner in honor of Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili.
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
- Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial A delegation, led by Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Garibashvili, today visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the sanctified martyrs of this tragedy
First President Ter-Petrosyan Discussed Humanitarian Issues in Artsakh with Artsakh Beglaryan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Victoria Nuland, US Under Secretary for Political Affairs
Holy Etchmiadzin: Requiem Services To Be Held September 27 for Fallen Armenian Defenders
Arshak Karapetyan Received Lieutenant General Rustam Muradov
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Nationwide Moment of Silence To Be Observed September 27
Stepanakert Day is Celebrated Today
Armenia Records 257620 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Minsk Group Co-Chairs Meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs
Azerbaijan Carries Out Systematic Fight Against Armenian Cultural Values in Artsakh. Human Rights Defender of Artsakh
The Right of the People of Artsakh to Self-Determination Cannot Be Suspended Through the Use of Force: Pashinyan
Parliament Adopted Legislation on Community Enlargement
Investment Program of Construction of Sisian-Kajaran Road Section of North-South Road Corridor To Be Launched
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh to Hold Moment of Silence on Sep 27 in Memory of 2020 War Victims
Armenia Security Council Chief: We Need to Normalize Relations with Turkey
Armenia Records 256554 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russia, France Express Readiness to Continue Work Towards Stabilizing Nagorno Karabakh Situation
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved