Ter-Petrosyan's Comparison of Zurich Protocols and Possible Armenian-Turkish Peace Treaty is Inappropriate
The office of Armenia's Third President Serzh Sargsyan responded to First President Levon Ter-Petrosyan's statement regarding the initiative of a meeting between the former presidents of Armenia and NKR in the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, news.am reports.
"Third Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan's point of view regarding the first RA President Levon Ter-Petrosyan's assessment of the Catholicos's initiative of a meeting of the former presidents of Armenia and NKR in the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, including the effectiveness of the meetings, will be published as a result of discussions with other interested parties-participants of the meetings.
Everyone will be convinced of this when the document coordinated by the acting Armenian and Turkish Governors is officially published," the statement from the Office of the Third President says.
- Armenia, Turkey to discuss implementation of agreements on air cargo transport, land border "Soon a meeting is expected on the border between representatives of respective ministries of the two countries to discuss the implementation of the two agreements reached in July. These agreements are...
- Cavusoglu: Azerbaijan, Armenia have agreed on main points of peace treaty They include recognition of each other’s territorial integrity, demarcation of borders, etc.
- Turkey Ready to Move Armenia Normalisation Talks to Yerevan and Ankara Last month, Turkey and Armenia decided to begin direct air-cargo trade and open their land borders to third-country citizens as soon as possible.
- Ruben Rubinyan Presented the Current Situation of the Armenia-Turkey Settlement Process to the French Ambassador to Armenia A number of issues regarding the regional security were also discussed.
- Armenia Does Not See Much Progress in Talks with Turkey “Since the beginning of the process, Armenia has been very constructive, Armenia has the political will, and the success of this process depends on the political will of Turkey. As you can see, up to...
Russian peacekeepers in Artsakh deny entry to Azeri reporters
Delegation headed by Artsakh's president meets representatives of ARF Central Committee of France in Paris
Artsakh refutes Azerbaijan's claims of ceasefire violation
PM Pashinyan holds farewell meeting with the US Ambassador to Armenia Lynne Tracy
Armenia does not maintain any military presence in Nagorno Karabakh: Foreign Minister
We did not have specific result in reopening railway: Armenia PM on Tuesday's tripartite meeting
5-day weather forecast in Armenia
Kremlin ready to organize meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani leaders in Russia
Speaker of Parliament reacts to Russian FM’s comments about Prague statement
Armenia treats negatively the latest developments around Lachin corridor – Speaker of Parliament
French Foreign Ministry confirms need to extend mandate of EU monitoring mission deployed in Armenia
Hayk Grigoryan elected member of the Supreme Judicial Council
We want the Lachin Corridor to have additional international guarantees: Arayik Harutyunyan
December 7th, 1988, was one of the most tragic days in our history: Vahagn Khachaturyan
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Head of Defense Ministry Akar: Turkey is following the issue of Swedish and Finnish membership in NATO
The newly appointed Ambassador of Nicaragua Alba Azucena Torres Mejia presented her credentials to President Vahagn Khachaturyan
Turkish message to Armenia: In case of not providing 'Zangezur corridor', Armenia will experience 'brotherly fist'
Light snow and fog is predicted: 5-day weather forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan responds to Armenia’s proposals, Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting by yearend not ruled out
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Pashinyan: We don't want to provoke war between CSTO and Azerbaijan
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
The French Senate adopts resolution supporting Armenia and proposing sanctions against Azerbaijan
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0 km/h