Cavusoglu: Azerbaijan, Armenia have agreed on main points of peace treaty
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said that Azerbaijan and Armenia have reached an agreement on the fundamental provisions of the peace treaty, Mediamax reports.
“An agreement has been reached on key provisions: there are five of them. They include recognition of each other’s territorial integrity, demarcation of borders, etc. All that remains is to implement them,” Cavusoglu said in an interview with Tvnet.
He noted that the process of normalization of relations between Ankara and Yerevan and the negotiations over the peace treaty between Baku and Yerevan cannot proceed separately.
Other materials on this subject
- There is some progress in Armenia-Turkey relations: FM Mirzoyan The Republic of Armenia is ready and is currently discussing the transfer of essential goods in the form of humanitarian aid to the earthquake-affected regions of Turkey and Syria...
- Armenia, Turkey to discuss implementation of agreements on air cargo transport, land border "Soon a meeting is expected on the border between representatives of respective ministries of the two countries to discuss the implementation of the two agreements reached in July. These agreements are...
- Ter-Petrosyan's Comparison of Zurich Protocols and Possible Armenian-Turkish Peace Treaty is Inappropriate "Third Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan's point of view regarding the first RA President Levon Ter-Petrosyan's assessment of the Catholicos's initiative of a meeting of the former presidents of Armenia...
- Turkey Ready to Move Armenia Normalisation Talks to Yerevan and Ankara Last month, Turkey and Armenia decided to begin direct air-cargo trade and open their land borders to third-country citizens as soon as possible.
- Ruben Rubinyan Presented the Current Situation of the Armenia-Turkey Settlement Process to the French Ambassador to Armenia A number of issues regarding the regional security were also discussed.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 1.03 km/h
Wind: 1.03 km/h