Russia ratifies agreement on simplification of payments for goods’ transit within EAEU territory
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law on the ratification of the agreement on the specifics of payment of customs and other payments during the transportation of goods under the customs transit procedure within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
The aforesaid agreement will be applied in the event that the goods are subject to the procedure of customs transit in one EAEU member country, whereas customs and other payments in another.
The agreement was signed in Moscow on April 19 by the leaders of EAEU members Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
Other materials on this subject
- EAEU to become one of key centers of Greater Eurasian Partnership, says Putin "Our integration may play the role of one of the key centers of the Greater Eurasian Partnership formation," the president added.
- Russia ratifies protocol on requirements for length of service of EEU bodies' employees for pensions The corresponding law was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. The document was published on the official Internet portal of legal information.
- We have reached significant achievements in the development process of the EAEU- Nikol Pashinyan A large single market has been created, the mutual trade figures have increased considerably.
- EAEU Countries Discuss Creating Eurasian Agency for Strategic Initiatives The issue has been discussed by the economy ministers of the Union’s member states and has been presented to the Eurasian Economic Commission in the platforms of the Eurasian Inter-governmental Council.
- The Pope Will Visit Kazakhstan At the invitation of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Pope Francis will pay a state visit to Kazakhstan on September 13-15, 2022, the message says.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 3.6 km/h
Wind: 3.6 km/h