We have reached significant achievements in the development process of the EAEU- Nikol Pashinyan
Despite the global political tension and difficult socio-economic situation, the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) is consistently implementing the integration agenda, by deepening the cooperation between our countries, Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan said during the extended-format session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council in Yerevan, Armenpress reports.
- EAEU to become one of key centers of Greater Eurasian Partnership, says Putin "Our integration may play the role of one of the key centers of the Greater Eurasian Partnership formation," the president added.
- Russia ratifies protocol on requirements for length of service of EEU bodies' employees for pensions The corresponding law was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. The document was published on the official Internet portal of legal information.
- Russia ratifies agreement on simplification of payments for goods’ transit within EAEU territory The aforesaid agreement will be applied in the event that the goods are subject to the procedure of customs transit in one EEU member country, whereas customs and other payments in another.
- EAEU Countries Discuss Creating Eurasian Agency for Strategic Initiatives The issue has been discussed by the economy ministers of the Union’s member states and has been presented to the Eurasian Economic Commission in the platforms of the Eurasian Inter-governmental Council.
- The Pope Will Visit Kazakhstan At the invitation of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Pope Francis will pay a state visit to Kazakhstan on September 13-15, 2022, the message says.
It is an absolute lie. MoD, NSS Armenia about Azerbaijani disinformation regarding preparing attack
Prime Minister Pashinyan received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Croatia
Armenia has most interest in the reopening of connections in the region: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan once again disrupted the gas supply through the only pipeline from Armenia to Artsakh
PM: How will CSTO monitor Armenia territory if it does not say which that territory is?
Performance reports 2022 of the Office of the High Commissioner of Diaspora Affairs presented to the Prime Minister
Armenian parliament allows prosecution of opposition MP
Air temperature will gradually go down by 5-7 degrees: 5-day weather forecast
Toivo Klaar: Georgia’s role as bridge between Armenia and Azerbaijan is very important
Calling the relations with Moscow ''crisis'' would perhaps be an over-exaggeration: FM Mirzoyan
Another 17 people transferred from Karabakh to Armenia
Armenia and Azerbaijan managed to bring positions closer on some issues: FM Mirzoyan
Deputy PM presents humanitarian situation in blockaded Nagorno Karabakh to UK Ambassador
Parliament Continues Debating the Petition on Giving Consent to Initiating Criminal Persecution Towards Seyran Ohanyan in Closed Sitting
Foreign Minister of Croatia paid tribute to the memory of the victims of the Genocide
Armenia, Croatia FMs’ tete-a-tete meeting kicks off
Ararat Mirzoyan’s meeting with the senior members of German Bundestag committees
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Gas supply to Artsakh partially restored
Armenian PM, Turkish President hold telephone conversation
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Armenian Caucus leaders urge Biden Administration to consider emergency airlift, Azerbaijan sanctions to end Artsakh blockade
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
In Stepanakert electricity outages will be carried out twice a day
Wind: 1.03 km/h