Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan
On August 11, the Liberal Party of Australia State Conference, held in the State of New South Wales, adopted a motion recognizing the independence of the Republic of Artsakh and the Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocides committed by the Ottoman Empire, as well as calling on the Federal Australian Government to recognize the independence of the Republic of Artsakh. Foreign Minister David Babayan of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) wrote this on Facebook.
''Recently, the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia has also issued a statement condemning the aggressive policy of Azerbaijan towards the Republic of Artsakh.
''We express our gratitude to the Liberal Party of Australia and the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia for such initiatives. This is a significant political and moral support and an exemplary manifestation of humanity and friendship towards the people of Artsakh.
''We also express our gratitude to the Australian Armenian community for its relentless support of Artsakh. The Australian Armenian community is one of the most organized segments of our Diaspora, which is constantly involved in solving Pan-Armenian issues and advocating our national interests,'' the Artsakh FM added.
- Russian Diplomat Reassures Armenians Over Corridor In Karabakh "The parties are in direct contact, and I assure you that the peacekeepers will not move a single centimeter until there is a new corridor," Seleznyov said.
- Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions Together with the Russian peacekeeping contingent, work is continuing toward further stabilization of the situation.
- Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says With the mediation of the Russian peacekeeping contingent, efforts continue to prevent further escalation of tension and stabilize the situation.
- Azerbaijan Continues to Violate Ceasefire Regime: Artsakh Defense Army Several wounded in the past days were discharged from the hospital. The condition of three remains critical, the condition of another one is extremely critical, with some positive dynamics.
- Putin Discusses Nagorno Karabakh Escalation With Security Council Members The high necessity to implement all provisions of the trilateral agreement was underscored.
- The UN Should Not Be Complicit in Turkey's Rejection of History- Congressman 33 countries, including the United States, have formally recognized the Armenian genocide.
- Germany Delegation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan The members of the delegation laid a wreath and flowers at the Eternal Flame, and then they visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
- The Embassy on Dismantling of Armenian Genocide Memorial in Cologne
- Mississippi Becomes the 50th US State to Recognize the Armenian Genocide "Genocide has no place in society, and we must do everything we can to prevent it," the Governor said.
- French Deputies visit Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan The French deputies laid flowers at the Eternal Flame perpetuating the memory of the victims of the Armenian Genocide, observed a one-minute of silence and paid homage to the memory of the Holy Martyrs.
For lasting peace in the Caucasus- Emmanuel Macron
The statement of the meeting between Prime Minister Pashinyan, President Aliyev, President Macron and President Michel of October 6, 2022
The leaders of Armenia and Turkey meet in Prague
Nikol Pashinyan and Kyriakos Mitsotakis meet in Prague
Pashinyan-Erdoğan meeting kicks off in Prague
Pashinyan, Aliyev, Macron and Michel holding talks in Prague
Pashinyan participates in the European Political Community Summit in Prague
Azerbaijan opens fire at construction equipment carrying out fortification works in Armenian military position: Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan to leave for Russia
Candidate for SJC member Karen Andreasyan: the fair Court has always been my dream, and this is an opportunity, eventually, to approach really my dream
The air temperature to go down by 8-10 degrees: 5-day weather forecast in Armenia
Details of 8th package of EU sanctions against Russia became known
CSTO plays key role in ensuring regional stability: Zakharova
White House Accuses Opec+ of Aligning with Russia
Charles Michel holds meeting with Ilham Aliyev
Armenian PM arrives in Czech Republic
Armenia to գet close to $1.2mn grant from India for community development
Alen Simonyan meets with ambassador of Switzerland: support of international partners in withdrawal of Azerbaijani Armed Forces from RA territory tmphasized
Dutch MPs Voice About Latest Azerbaijani Aggression on Armenia During Debate in Parliament
On October 6, at 12:00 Extraordinary Sitting of National Assembly to Be Convened
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Developments around Ukraine played significant role in Azerbaijan deciding to attack Armenia in September: Pashinyan
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Wind: 1.54 km/h