Italian Prime Minister: Israel’s Security is Europe’s Own Security
The Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi, who is in an official visit to Israel, said that his country defends the Iranian deal at the same time stressing that it should not be at the expense of the safety of the Jewish state, The Times of Israel reports.
"Israel’s security is Europe’s own security. We think it is possible to make compromises regarding Iran’s future, but impossible to make compromises on Israel’s security," Renzi said.
- Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage The incident had "caused significant damage, but there were no casualties".
- Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US She went on to say that since the beginning of the pandemic, institutes like Pasteur have had a significant and fundamental role in the field of healthcare.
- Iran Ready for Talks If US Apologizes, Returns to JCPOA: Rouhani Addressing a cabinet session on Wednesday, Rouhani said the White House keeps talking about readiness for talks with Iran and advises Tehran not to wait for the result of the US presidential election.
- Pompeo: US Will not Let Iran Buy Arms When UN Embargo Ends Russia and China, which hold vetoes on the council and are parties to the nuclear deal, are believed to be eager to sell armaments to Iran.
- US Extends Iran Nuclear Cooperation Sanctions Waivers The move by the Trump administration, which in 2018 withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and reimposed sanctions on Iran, will allow non-proliferation work to continue at the Arak heavy-water research...
Trump Orders to Declassify Set of Documents Related to FBI’s Russia Probe
Germany Extends COVID Lockdown until February 14
114 Refugees Return to Nagorno Karabakh in a Day
Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump
Trump Grants Pardons to 73 Individuals, Including Ex-Adviser Bannon
Body of MIA Soldier Found in Jabrayil
Armenia Records 165221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Competent State Body of Armenia Must Publish the Number of Armenian POWs – Ombudsman
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Ombudsman Tatoyan, German Ambassador Discuss Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Lavrov, Head of UN Alliance of Civilizations Discuss Upcoming Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to International Structures in Connection with Armenian Prisoners of War and Civilians Detained by Azerbaijan
Bodies of 7 Servicemen And 1 Civilian Found During Search Works in Karabakh
Armenia Records 164912 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 4 km/h