Neighboring Iran Prepares for Mass Military Exercises
Neighboring Iran is preparing for mass military exercises. Commander of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution General Mohammad Ali Jafari said 250 Basij battalions will participate in the September 2-3 exercises, Critical Threats reports. Jafari insists that the West’s enmity towards Iran has not decreased following the nuclear deal, claiming that the West’s "tools…are being channeled towards soft war."
Iranian commander said what has really restrained the enemies from carrying out their threats of taking military action against Iran is the country’s defense power and weapons, not a negotiated deal on Tehran’s nuclear program, Iranian News Agency Tasnim reports. According to Ali Jafari, the nuclear deal between Iran and the Group 5+1 (Russia, China, the US, Britain, France and Germany) cannot guarantee the Islamic Republic’s security.
"Unfortunately, a wrong perception after the nuclear negotiations at the current juncture … is that we have managed to save people from the scourge of war through the negotiations and the deal," the commander stated. He further described the real factors that, as acknowledged by both friends and foes, have actually prevented an aggression on Iran. Among them the Iranian nation’s defensive and revolutionary morale, the country’s wise and brave leadership, as well as military technologies in the missile industry and "preparedness of the armed forces".
The Iranian commander also noticed that the Iranian Armed Forces are scheduled to hold some 20 military exercises in the current Iranian year, which ends on March 19, 2016.
Thus Iran demonstrates its alertness to the West. At the same time, Armenia is also preparing for the military exercises in the September 3-6. Armenian Defense Ministry noticed that that the event "Shant -2015" aims to raise the level of state’s immediate preparation.
- Iran's Nuclear Enrichment at Higher Level than before 2015 Deal: Rouhani Iran has gradually scaled back its commitments under the nuclear deal in retaliation to Washington’s withdrawal from the pact in 2018 and its reimposition of sanctions that have crippled the country’s...
- EU’s Dispute Mechanism "A Strategic Mistake": FM Zarif After the mechanism is implemented, Iran would be given 15 days to resolve the dispute with the three European signatories to the nuclear deal.
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism On Iranian Deal To Be Launched The UK, Germany and France will notify the EU on Tuesday that they are launching a dispute resolution mechanism as part of the implementation of the Iranian deal (JCPOA), Reuters reported referring to...
- Johnson: Let's Do a 'Trump Deal' to Replace the Iran Nuclear Deal British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Tuesday called on U.S. President Donald Trump to replace the Iranian nuclear deal with his own new agreement.
- Pence: Trump Will Ask European Allies to Withdraw from the Disastrous Iran Nuclear Deal The agreement has been unraveling since Trump pulled the United States from it.
Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova Address EU over Future Development of Eastern Partnership
Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs to 1,669
Iraq Base Hosting U.S. Military in Baghdad Hit by "Small Rockets"
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Tomorrow The Air Temperature Will Go Up by 6-8 Degrees
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Indian Minister of External Affairs
First Coronavirus Death In Europe
Some Roads in Armenia Are Closed And Difficult to Pass
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With The Secretary-General of The Arab League
NA of Armenia to Hold Closed Discussion With General Staff Chief Of Army
Pashinyan: Armenia and Moldova Have Brilliant Political Relations
More Than 1,500 Cases of Death From Coronavirus
EU-Armenia Investment Forum to Be Held in Luxembourg
Armenian Human Rights Activist Was Searched Naked in Turkey (video)
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan, Aliyev to Attend Discussion on NK Konflict in Munich
Armenia, Germany Keen to Deepen Economic Cooperation
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Wind: 4 km/h