NKR Defense Army Prevented Azerbaijani Subversive Actions in 3 Directions
The Azerbaijani side made an attempt of a subversive actions in 3 directions of the eastern border of the Karabakh-Azerbaijani opposing armies, official page of the NKR Defense Ministry informs.
The frontier troops of the Defense Army identified in due time the headway of the Azerbaijani special units and pushed them back causing losses to them.
The retreating opponent left a number of means intended for the special operation at the place of the operation. The Defense Army had no casualties during the shooting between the sides.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN SG and Specialized Bodies The letters in particular state, that the forced evictions carried out by Azerbaijan in Shoushi violate, directly and indirectly, the full spectrum of civil, cultural, economic, political and social rights...
- Azerbaijanis Destroy Armenian Cemetery in the Village of Mets Tagher An Armenian cemetery in the village of Mets Tagher was recently destroyed.
- Armenia MFA Issues Statement over Construction Works Being Carried out by Azerbaijan in Shushi’s Ghazanchetsots Church In this situation, all the concerns of the Armenian side that these actions of Azerbaijan are manifestations of vandalism, aimed at depriving the Shushi Mother Cathedral of its Armenian identity are more...
- Resumption of NK negotiations priority task of OSCE MG Co-Chairs – French Ambassador to Armenia Mr. Lacôte noted that the resumption of negotiations for the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict is the priority task of the Co-Chairs, as it was stated in their April 13 statement.
- Armenia ex-President Kocharyan: We can bring back Artsakh’s Shushi, Hadrut through negotiations Here we have grounds to push this issue forward, Kocharyan stated.
Reviving Armenia Party to Run in Snap Parliamentary Elections with ex-President Kocharyan-led Bloc
Lavrov Responds to Aliyev's 'Zangezur Corridor' Claims
''Moderna’' Named World's Best Coronavirus Vaccine
Latvia Officially Recognizes Armenian Genocide
Armenia Records 218325 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russian FM Lavrov Visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Lavrov-Aivazian Meeting Commence in Yerevan
Some Road in Armenia is Difficult to Pass
OSCE MG Co-Chairs Again Urge to Return All War Prisoners
Sergey Lavrov Has Arrived in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN SG and Specialized Bodies
US Secretary of State Calls Armenia and Azerbaijan to Fully Complete the Exchange Process for All Prisoners
Ararat Mirzoyan to Visit Moscow on an Official Visit
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Offered Robert Kocharyan and Serzh Sargsyan to Cooperate
Azerbaijan Hasn't Informed Artsakh Diocese and the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin about His Actions at the Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (EXCLUSIVE)
Karabakh Has New Justice Minister
Armenia MOD: Serviceman Dies at Combat Position of Military Unit
International Recognition of the Artsakh Republic Has Been and Remains on the Agenda: Arayik Harutyunyan
Armenia’s Ambassador Meets with Iranian Defense Minister
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Even if Biden Uses the Term "Genocide", it Wouldn't Be Right to Consider it as Final Recognition: Interview with Harut Sassounian (Exclusive)
Armenian-Australian Community Appeals to Prime Minister Scott Morrison to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Can’t Rely on Their Mood: Lavrov Excoriates Washington’s 'Dead-End' Policy toward Russia
Silent Protest Demanding the Return of Armenian PoWs Canceled in Warsaw Due to Turkish-Azerbaijani Threats
Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Call on Parties to Resume Dialogue Under their Auspices at Earliest Opportunity
Artsakh Reports 8 Daily Coronavirus Cases
The Tragic Events in Maragha will Remain an Incurable Wound in the Memory of Our People: Armenia's MFA
Wind: 4 km/h