Iran Is Satisfied by Dynamically Developing Armenian-Iranian Relations
During his visit to Iran, Armenia’s Defense Minister Vigen Sargsyan declared that Armenia is willing to expand its cooperation with Iran and to raise the bilateral relations to a new level, highlighting Iran’s role in the region.
"Armenia seeks to expand its cooperation with Iran in the defense sphere and we believe that this visit will promote the further cooperation," he noted.
Vigen Sargsyan has welcomed Iran’s role in the process of the Karabakh conflict settlement and expressed confidence that the conflict has no military solution.
Iran’s Minister of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics Hossein Dehghani, in his turn noted that the settlement of the regional disputes by means of the use of force is considered unacceptable by Iran, the Information and Propaganda Department of Iran's Defense Ministry reports.
Expressing satisfaction over dynamically developing Armenian-Iranian relations Iran’s Defense Minister has noted: "Surrounded by 15 neighbors Iran has always sought to establish good neighborly relations with them."
Turning to the regional conflicts Hossein Dehghani has particularly noted: “The settlement of the regional conflicts through the use of force is unacceptable. They must be tackled exclusively by peaceful means_ through dialogues and Iran will take all the possible efforts to support that process.”
- Iran Hosts Largest Joint Exercises of IRGC Ground Forces During the implementation of various stages of the largest joint and combined exercises of the Quds base of the IRGC Ground Forces in the southeastern provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan, various operational...
- Iran to Open Consulate-General in Armenia’s Kapan The Iranian presidency reported
- Iran, Azerbaijan Discuss Cooperation in Petrol and Natural Gas Sectors During the meeting, Owji emphasized the importance of development of bilateral ties and cooperation between Tehran and Baku in the petrol and natural gas sectors.
- Iran Ready for Resultative Talks on Nuclear Deal — Top Diplomat "Despite the fact that the West is not implementing its commitments, Iran, for the sake of demonstrating its good will and with an eye of the lifting of the unilateral and illegal sanctions, is again ready...
- Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement...
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Visited the University of Luxembourg
Armenia Records 355662 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Macron Says Plans to Hold Phone Talks with Putin on January 28
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
US Authorities Inform Kiev on Response to Russia’s Proposals, Says Department of State
NATO Will Send a Written Proposal to the Kremlin Later This Week
White House Says Biden Has No Intention, Desire to Send Troops to Ukraine
Remains of Another Fallen Soldier Found During Artsakh Search Operations
Erdogan Receives Chairman of the Union of Armenian Foundations
Croatia to Withdraw Its Forces from NATO in Event of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
Austrian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia
Armenian Military Receives Modern Multi-Role Helicopters
Turkey Reportedly Plans to Launch Flights to Various Regions of Armenia
Eurovision 2022: Armenia Will Play in the First Semifinal
Lukashenko Says Doesn’t Want War but Calls for Being Prepared for any Scenario
Do Not Assume COVID Pandemic Reaching 'End Game', Warns WHO
Court Hearing in Kocharyan's Case Postponed
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Delimitation of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Will Help Exclude Armed Clashes: Bordyuzha
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of North Macedonia
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases