Iran Is Satisfied by Dynamically Developing Armenian-Iranian Relations
During his visit to Iran, Armenia’s Defense Minister Vigen Sargsyan declared that Armenia is willing to expand its cooperation with Iran and to raise the bilateral relations to a new level, highlighting Iran’s role in the region.
"Armenia seeks to expand its cooperation with Iran in the defense sphere and we believe that this visit will promote the further cooperation," he noted.
Vigen Sargsyan has welcomed Iran’s role in the process of the Karabakh conflict settlement and expressed confidence that the conflict has no military solution.
Iran’s Minister of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics Hossein Dehghani, in his turn noted that the settlement of the regional disputes by means of the use of force is considered unacceptable by Iran, the Information and Propaganda Department of Iran's Defense Ministry reports.
Expressing satisfaction over dynamically developing Armenian-Iranian relations Iran’s Defense Minister has noted: "Surrounded by 15 neighbors Iran has always sought to establish good neighborly relations with them."
Turning to the regional conflicts Hossein Dehghani has particularly noted: “The settlement of the regional conflicts through the use of force is unacceptable. They must be tackled exclusively by peaceful means_ through dialogues and Iran will take all the possible efforts to support that process.”
- 5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day According to the Seismological Center of the Geophysics Institute of the University of Tehran, an earthquake measuring 6.3 on the Richter scale followed the 6.1 one that hit the aforesaid village.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Announces Visit by Russia's Lavrov "The Russian foreign minister will pay a visit to Iran," the Young Journalists Club quoted Saeed Khatibzadeh as saying. The date of Lavrov’s visit was not announced.
- Iran Removing 27 Cameras at its Nuclear facilities, IAEA Reports This, the IAEA chief said, posed "a serious challenge" to his agency’s ability to continue working in Iran and to confirm the correctness of Tehran’s declarations under the JCPOA. He added that some...
- Iranian General Threatens To ‘Raze To The Ground’ Tel Aviv, Haifa The general noted that the operating range of Iran’s unmanned aviation as well as of the missile armaments of the ground forces has increased.
- Tehran, Oslo Sign MoU on Political Consultations During the meeting, the Iranian and Norwegian officials exchanged views on a variety of bilateral, regional and international issues.
Uzbekistan’s President Declares State of Emergency in Karakalpakstan on July 3 - Aug 2
Ukrainian Forces Targeted Belarusian Military Facilities: Lukashenko
Gazprom Delivering 42.15 Mln Cubic Meters of Gas to Europe through Ukraine via Sudzha
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Ukraine Facing Significant Losses on All Fronts: Russian Defense Ministry
Yerevan One of Most Preferred Destinations for Russian Tourists
Elon Musk Meets with Pope Francis
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for All Types of Vehicles
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 1.03 km/h