Congratulatory Address of Artsakh Republic President
Congratulatory address of Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan in connection with the International Women's Day
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and personally myself I cordially congratulate you on the International Women's Day.
You fulfill a significant and inestimable mission having an active participation in various spheres of our republic's activity, political and public sphere, lavishing care upon your families.
Standing by men you have struggled against the enemy, carved our free and independent statehood, brought up our children, conveying a new sense and color to our lives by your charm and beauty.
We are grateful to you, our dearest mothers and sisters, wives and daughters. Always be healthy, joyful and happy. May success accompany you and all your relatives and friends!
- President of Artsakh Signed Laws President Bako Sahakyan signed laws
- President of Artsakh Received a Group of American Students of Armenian Origin Artsakh Republic foreign minister Masis Mayilyan, regional director of the Armenian Assembly of America Arpi Vardanyan and other officials partook at the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Visited the "Stepanakert Service" Company Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation Special attention was paid to the spheres of agriculture and construction.
- President of Artsakh Sent a Congratulatory Address on the International Labor Day The Armenian people have always stood out with their diligence, celebrated and acknowledged the workers and their work with strong confidence that the latter is the mother lode of welfare.
President Armen Sarkissian Hosted Premier of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Head of Parliament Has Meetings with Representatives of the U.S. Armenian Organizations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Preparing to Send Hundreds of Troops to Saudi Arabia Amid Iran Tensions
US House Rejects Bid to Launch Trump Impeachment Proceedings
Bako Sahakyan Attended Maxim Hovhannisyan's 85th Birthday Anniversary Evening
U.S. Removing Turkey from F-35 Program
Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan
Armenia’s Chief Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs Departs for Russia on Working Visit
PM Pashinyan Does Not Rule Out Constitutional Amendments for Overcoming Constitutional Crisis in Armenia
Armenian PM, Holy See Apostolic Nuncio Discuss Development of Armenia-Vatican Relations
Three Turkish Diplomats Killed in Attack in Iraq’s Erbil, Media Reports Say
Moscow Court Extends Arrest of All 24 Ukrainian Sailors Detained in Kerch Strait
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on Being Elected President of the European Commission
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“The Government’s goal is to make the public procurement system more flexible, enforce the principle of fair competition and eradicate corruption” - PM Holds Consultation
Armenian Deputy PM Meets With Irish Minister for Children and Youth Affairs in New York
Artsakh Republic Foreign Minister Met with the Security Council Secretary of the Republic of Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan and Nancy Pelosi Discuss Issues on Armenian-American Relations
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 16 km/h