370 Babies Born in Yerevan on November 24-30
According to Yerevan Municipality Department of Health, 370 babies -206 boys and 164 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan on November 24-30, Information and Public Relations Department of the City Hall of Yerevan informs.
During the same period 40222 citizens applied to out-patient clinics of the capital.
- Human Rights Defender Concerned over MPs' Phone Number Leak The office expressed concern that this case can create a dangerous precedent of psychological pressure through the release of personal data of public figures.
- Yerevan Municipality Will Restore the Public Property Damaged during the Rallies Yerevan is aware that dustbins, benches and other public property were damaged during the rallies and acts of public disobedience organized in the capital.
- From April 13 to 19, 350 Babies Born in Yerevan Yerevan Municipality Health Department informs that in the period from April 13 to 19, 350 babies-197 boys and 153 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan. During the same period 37279 citizens...
- Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments The President of the Republic personally visited the most heated place of complaints and personally urged MP Nikol Pashinyan to come to a political dialogue.
- Artsakh Will Welcome Tourists at Zvartnots International Airport The project realized in the framework of the cooperation of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism and Armenia's State Committee of Tourism aims at raising the awareness of the tourists...
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h
Wind: 11.27 km/h