Artsakh Will Welcome Tourists at Zvartnots International Airport
The video about Artsakh tourist destinations will permanently be shown at Zvartnots International Airport, official Facebook page of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism reports.
The project realized in the framework of the cooperation of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism and Armenia's State Committee of Tourism aims at raising the awareness of the tourists visiting Armenia about Artsakh.
The presentation of the video is a part of the events of Artsakh tourism marketing plan realized in the Republic of Armenia.
- FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict We have clearly noted that both Armenia and Artsakh are capable of defending themselves, but this isn’t our goal.
- Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia As Azerbaijan constantly threatens Artsakh and Armenia, it will be weakness to say that Armenia is ready for compromises.
- Japan Supports Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict "Your Government has informed us how this process goes on. We are glad for Armenia highlights the settlement of the conflict through peaceful and constructive dialogue in the sidelines of the OSCE Minsk...
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO During the meeting, the sides discussed the issue of Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan in the context of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict settlement.
- Human Rights Defender Concerned over MPs' Phone Number Leak The office expressed concern that this case can create a dangerous precedent of psychological pressure through the release of personal data of public figures.
- Yerevan Municipality Will Restore the Public Property Damaged during the Rallies Yerevan is aware that dustbins, benches and other public property were damaged during the rallies and acts of public disobedience organized in the capital.
- From April 13 to 19, 350 Babies Born in Yerevan Yerevan Municipality Health Department informs that in the period from April 13 to 19, 350 babies-197 boys and 153 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan. During the same period 37279 citizens...
- Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments The President of the Republic personally visited the most heated place of complaints and personally urged MP Nikol Pashinyan to come to a political dialogue.
- 376 Babies Born in Yerevan from March 30 to April 5 376 babies-210 boys and 166 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h