Ambassador of Poland to Armenia Presented His Credentials to RA President
Today, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Poland to the Republic of Armenia Pavel Ceplak presented his credentials to RA President Serzh Sargsyan, the press service of the RA President informs.
Congratulating the Ambassador on assuming the office, the President of Armenia wished him every success and expressed the hope that strong with a remarkable wealth of long experience and diplomatic activities, he would help upgrade the Armenian-Polish relations and expand the bilateral cooperation agenda. Serzh Sargsyan noted with satisfaction that the relations between Armenia and Poland have always been constructive and warm.
Emphasizing that last year the two countries marked the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations, as well as the 650th anniversary of establishment of the Armenian community in Poland, President Sargsyan thanked the Polish people for the friendly and warm attitude shown to a portion of our people.
Thankful for the reception, the Ambassador said that during his tenure, he will face the priority task of exerting consistent efforts to deepen the Armenian-Polish economic ties, which have great development potential, and boost the commodity turnover between the two countries.
In addition to the opportunities for developing bilateral relations in political, economic and humanitarian spheres, President Sargsyan and Ambassador Ceplak discussed issues related to the furtherance of cooperation in multilateral formats - within international organizations.
Reference was made to the development of the Armenian-Polish cooperation on the margins of EU-Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement in the wake of its signing. The parties stressed the need for intensifying the inter-parliamentary dialogue as a powerful means for strengthening interstate relations.
In conclusion, the President of Armenia and the Polish Ambassador exchanged views on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Insight From Yerevan: RA-EU Agreement Ratification And Implementation Process “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Arman Yeghoyan, RA NA chair of the European integration standing committee, to discuss RA-EU CEPA agreement implementation and parliamentary diplomacy role...
- Parliament Will Have Much to Do in Terms of Implementing Armenia-EU Agreement: Karen Bekaryan Karen Bekaryan expressed hope that we all, including the citizens, will feel the results of the ratification.
- The Lithuanian Government Approves the Armenia-EU Agreement The Ambassador informed that the government has submitted the agreement to the legislative body aimed at ratifying it according to the procedure.
- President of the National Assembly of Artsakh: EU-RA Agreement Will Indirectly Have an Influence on #Artsakh "The Armenia-EU CEPA, which sets new framework for better investment climate, predictability and stability of business environment, liberalisation of services and trade as well as strengthening democracy...
- Armenia’s Agreement with the European Union Does Not Impose Threat for Russia Not only Armenia but also EAEU partner countries will do their best to take maximum advantage of this opportunity.
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable
Armenia Records 166036 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Eve of the Fast of Catechumens
Joe Biden Is Secretly Kurdish and Emigrated to the United States from Yerevan: Turkish Former Deputy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
Iran FM Calls on New US Administration to Lift All Sanctions Imposed Under Trump
Five More Bodies of War Casualties Retrieved from Karabakh Conflict Zone
Artsakh Military Releases Names of 72 More Fallen Troops
Russian State TV to Screen Film Dedicated to Arno Babajanyan’s 100th Anniversary on Saturday
More than 50,500 Artsakh People Transported to Stepanakert from Yerevan After War
Trump Speaks to Press for First Time Since Stepping Down as US President
Armenia Records 165909 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Rads are Closed in Armenia
Members of UK House of Lords Make Statements in Support of Karabakh
Azerbaijan Launches Criminal Case against 2 Lebanese-Armenians Captured in Karabakh
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Georgia Held a Meeting in Tsinandali
Gagik Jhangiryan and David Khachatryan Elected Members of Supreme Judicial Council
Artsakh's Foreign Ministry Welcomes European Parliament's Position on NK Conflict
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 4 km/h