The Lithuanian Government Approves the Armenia-EU Agreement
The Lithuanian government approved the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) between Armenia and the European Union, Armenia’s Ambassador to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia Tigran Mkrtchyan said on Twitter, Artsakhpress reports.
The Ambassador informed that the government has submitted the agreement to the legislative body aimed at ratifying it according to the procedure.
- Insight From Yerevan: RA-EU Agreement Ratification And Implementation Process “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Arman Yeghoyan, RA NA chair of the European integration standing committee, to discuss RA-EU CEPA agreement implementation and parliamentary diplomacy role...
- Parliament Will Have Much to Do in Terms of Implementing Armenia-EU Agreement: Karen Bekaryan Karen Bekaryan expressed hope that we all, including the citizens, will feel the results of the ratification.
- Ambassador of Poland to Armenia Presented His Credentials to RA President Thankful for the reception, the Ambassador said that during his tenure, he will face the priority task of exerting consistent efforts to deepen the Armenian-Polish economic ties, which have great development...
- President of the National Assembly of Artsakh: EU-RA Agreement Will Indirectly Have an Influence on #Artsakh "The Armenia-EU CEPA, which sets new framework for better investment climate, predictability and stability of business environment, liberalisation of services and trade as well as strengthening democracy...
- Armenia’s Agreement with the European Union Does Not Impose Threat for Russia Not only Armenia but also EAEU partner countries will do their best to take maximum advantage of this opportunity.
Pashinyan: 2bn 353mn Drams of Economic and Social Assistance Distributed to Legal Entities, Individuals
An Armenian Woman has Always Been a Keeper of a Hearth, a Support and Reliable Rear for her Husband: Artsakh Republic President
PM on a New Weapon Being Produced in Armenia
On April 7, the Armenian Church Celebrates One of Her Greatest Feasts - the Annunciation To St. Mary
Armenia's PM Hopes to Reach Arrangement with Russian President over Gas Price
Artsakh is Ready to Take all Necessary Measures of Self-Defense: Artsakh MFA
8 Coronavirus Patients in Armenia Are in Very Critical Condition
PM to Keep in Spotlight Capital Programs
Eduardo Eurnekian to Provide Armenia Government $250,000 to Help Fight Coronavirus
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Oil Falls After Saudi Arabia, Russia Delay Meeting
People Must Apply Until Monday 11:59pm for Customs Clearance of Cars Purchased in 2019 but not Imported to Armenia
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Reuters: UK PM Johnson will Continue to Lead Government, Housing Minister Jenrick Says
Fitch Revises Outlook on Armenia to Negative; Affirms at 'BB-'
The Indian Express: Statue of Unity Put Up "For Sale" on OLX for COVID-19 Donations
Larsi Highway Is Open Only For Trucks
BBC: PM Admitted to Hospital Over Virus Symptoms
Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire, Wounds Artsakh Defense Army Soldier
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 10 km/h