Azerbaijan Violated the Cease-Fire Regime about 250 Times
Within the period of February 11-17, on Artsakh-Azerbaijani line the enemy violated the cease-fire regime about 250 times, with more than 2500 shots fired from small arms of different caliber towards the Armenian positions.
According to the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Artsakh, the advanced units of the Defense Army basically refrained from responding and took the necessary steps to organize a reliable defense of combat positions.
- Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh On 26 June a solemn ceremony of awarding took place at the Artsakh Republic President's residence in connection with the 95th anniversary of formation of the statistics system of Artsakh.
- ANCA Welcomes Introduction of Sherman Amendment on Azerbaijan’s Threats to Shoot Down Civilian Aircraft Measure would Block U.S. Support for Azerbaijani Military's Airstrike Capabilities.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Comment by MFA Press Secretary Anna Naghdalyan on the Latest Statement of the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan The claims made by the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan do not correspond to reality. Such approaches are counterproductive, which devalues the seriousness of the peace process.
- OSCE to Conduct Monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
Japan Welcomes G20 Leaders for Summit Centred on Climate Change
2 Killed, 22 Injured As Russian Plane Makes Emergency Landing
Maduro Says He Will Be 'Ruthless' If Opposition Attempts Coup
PM Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
France Closing Dozens of Schools Because of a Heatwave
Georgian Deputy PM to Visit Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgian Citizen of Armenian Origin Injured in Tbilisi Clashes
Egypt Says 7 Policemen Killed in Sinai Jihadist Attack
Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh
Pompeo Meets Indian Leader Amid Trade Tensions
ANCA Welcomes Introduction of Sherman Amendment on Azerbaijan’s Threats to Shoot Down Civilian Aircraft
Macron Speaks to Rouhani to Try to Ease Mideast Tension
Arshavir Gharamyan Appointed Secretary of the Artsakh Republic Security Council
Brazil's Supreme Court Rejects Request to Free Ex-President Lula
U.S. Aims to Restart China Trade Talks, Will Not Accept Conditions on Tariff Use
Iraqi President Says will not Let US Attack Iran from His Territory
Stephanie Grisham to Replace Sarah Sanders As White House Press Secretary
North Korea Lashes Out at US 'Hostile Acts' As Trump Heads to Asia
Iran Foreign Minister Accuses US’ Bolton of Plotting For War
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
What is the "Summit of Minds"
MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
Wind: 5 km/h