Yerevan to Host TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission Meeting
Within the framework of Armenia’s current chairmanship at the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia (IGC TRACECA), the commission’s 13th meeting will be convened in capital city Yerevan, on March 5 and 6, News.am reports.
The last time when Armenia hosted this event was in 2003.
The meeting will bring together senior officials from about thirteen countries participating in the TRACECA project and from the TRACECA member countries’ embassies in Armenia, representatives from the permanent secretariat of the commission and from international organizations, as well as senior European Commission officials.
- EU Fully Supports Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations - Toivo Klaar "Normalization of relations and opening of communications is an important objective that the European Union fully supports", he said on Twitte
- The EU Wants To Be Engaged In South Caucasus The EU wants to be a very committed, active, and engaged partner for Armenia's stability, prosperity, and security. In this context, we had the opportunity to talk about Armenia-EU relations
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
Lavrov says CIS countries aren’t immune from US attempts to meddle in their affairs
Neither Moscow, nor Brussels, nor Washington are ready to recognize Karabakh's independence or as part of Armenia: Pashinyan
Developments around Ukraine played significant role in Azerbaijan deciding to attack Armenia in September: Pashinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Catholicos Garegin II Prepares New Meeting with Former Presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
No need to look for any hint or hidden subtext: Defense Ministry spox clarifies remarks of Deputy Chief of General Staff
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh met with Representatives of the Armenian National Committee of America-Western Region
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Met with California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and California Assembly member Adrin Nazarian
Lavrov: Deploying CSTO observation mission in Karabakh being discussed
Foreign Minister David Babayan's Visit to Holy Martyrs Ferrahian High School in Los Angeles
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
There is no talk of any “extraterritorial corridor” in negotiations of trilateral working group and cannot be - Overchuk
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to meet in Geneva
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Remains Unchanged
Putin signs decrees to recognize independence of Zaporozhye, Kherson regions
West attempts to stir conflict among CIS countries: Putin
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Wind: 1.03 km/h