EU Fully Supports Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations - Toivo Klaar
European Union’s Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the crisis in Georgia Toivo Klaar welcomes the news about the meeting of special envoys of Armenia and Turkey in Moscow, Armenpress reports.
"Normalization of relations and opening of communications is an important objective that the European Union fully supports", he said on Twitter.
- Blinken and Cavusoglu Discuss Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations According to the State Department, the interlocutors discussed the normalization of Turkish-Armenian relations and additional steps the US could take to support these efforts.
- Flyone Armenia to Launch Yerevan-Istanbul Flights on February 2 The Turkish Pegasus airline will also operate the route, again three times per week.
- Russia Supports Armenia and Turkey in Establishing Direct Dialogue – FM Lavrov Armenia and Turkey have appointed their special representatives.
- Special Envoys of Armenia and Turkey Arrive in Moscow Armenia’s special envoy for the dialogue process with Turkey is Ruben Rubinyan, and Turkey’s representative is former ambassador to US Serdar Kilic.
- Turkey Resorts to New Tricks: Another Imitation In the recent period there has been a perceptible change in Turkey’s aggressive rhetoric towards Armenia...
- The EU Wants To Be Engaged In South Caucasus The EU wants to be a very committed, active, and engaged partner for Armenia's stability, prosperity, and security. In this context, we had the opportunity to talk about Armenia-EU relations
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- EU Summit: Leaders Meet for Fourth Day after all-Night Talks Yield no Agreement Eastern Europe leaders have opposed attaching rule of law conditions, while southern European countries are rejecting demands from the so-called frugal four, now five, countries - Netherlands, Austria,...
Putin Told Scholz and Macron Russia Is Ready to Resume Dialogue with Kiev
By Signing the Document on November 9, Azerbaijani President Acknowledged the Existence of Nagorno Karabakh: FM Mirzoyan
Sardarapat Is a Symbol of Unity of Our Nation: Robert Kocharyan
Armenian Serviceman Injured as a Result of Azerbaijani Shooting
Russia, China Almost Ready to Sign Agreement on Lunar Station
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia Regarding the Statements of the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev Delivered on May 27
Prime Minister Pashinyan Honors the Memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Sardarapat
May Victories Become a New Opportunity to Live, Create and Achieve National Goals: Serzh Sargsyan
A Strong National State is the Guarantee and Guarantor of the Existence of the Whole Armenian People: Artsakh Republic President
PM Pashinyan Issues Congratulatory Message on the Republic Day
A Large Aluminum Extrusion Plant to Be Established in Armenia
Artsakh President Calls to Release Opposition Politician
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
NATO’s ‘Line of Defense’ May Be Moved to South China Sea: Lavrov
Four US Biolabs Operate in Nigeria, Where Monkeypox Came From: Russian Defense Ministry
Ukraine Should Demine Its Ports As Soon As Possible: Putin to Nehammer
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo
Blinken Was Spreading False Information about China - Foreign Ministry
Space Camp 2022 Registration Begins
'Shushi: Amen': History that will Never be Forgotten
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 0.51 km/h
Wind: 0.51 km/h