OSCE: Restriction of Rights Observed in Presidential Elections in Azerbaijan
The special coordinator of the OSCE observers Nils de Sena said that the presidential elections in Azerbaijan were held in the conditions of restriction of rights and freedoms with insufficient competition, RIA Novosti reports.
"Presidential elections in the Republic of Azerbaijan were held in conditions of restriction of rights and freedoms with insufficient competition," she said.
- Azerbaijan's Double Game in the Context of Turkish-Israeli Tension Another aggravation in Turkish-Israeli relations occurred after US President Donald Trump decided to move his country's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which aroused discontent among Palestinians who...
- Iran and Azerbaijan Plan to Form Joint Oil Company According to the Iranian official, the company will be formed within the framework of a deal recently signed between the two parties.
- Investigation Group Confirmed Systemic Corruption in PACE by Azerbaijan In a 219-page report published on Sunday night, a panel of three judges concluded that "a number of former Pace MPs ... had acted contrary to the Pace code of conduct".
- Aliyev Became the President of Azerbaijan for the 4th Time, Receiving 86% of Votes CEC chairman Mazahir Panahov said the commission received protocols from 5201 polling stations.
- U.S. Ambassador Left Azerbaijan Cekuta was appointed as U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan in February 2015.
President Armen Sarkissian Took Part in the Annual Summit of Minds in Chamonix
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h