Azerbaijan Fires 3000 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week
The situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan border continued to be tense during the week, Armenpress reports referring to the defense ministry of Artsakh.
Mobilization and movement of Azerbaijani manpower and military equipment was observed from April 30 in various parts of the line of contact.
OSCE carried out a monitoring mission on May 3 to assess the tactical situation. No violations were observed and the monitoring proceeded according to the schedule.
"Overall, Azerbaijan made more than 200 ceasefire violations from April 29 to May 5, firing nearly 3000 rounds in the direction of Artsakh soldiers," the defense ministry said in a statement, adding that Artsakh’s military continue confidently carrying out their service.
- Washington and Paris Stopped Contacts with Russian Co-Chair of OSCE Minsk Group – Zakharova She stated that Russia is interested in the normalization of the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- The most important is not to betray the principles: Armenian President delivers remarks in Davos Till now Armenia is regularly facing crises, which it tries to overcome in a special way. We have closed border, and this greatly affects our life quality.
- Collective West Subordinates Human Rights to Geopolitical Interests: Artsakh Ombudsman My task is to make ordinary people in Europe, the US and Russia understand that it's impossible to protect the rights of Artsakh's residents under Azerbaijan's policy of Armenophobia.
- President of European Council Issues Statement After Hosting Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting The first joint meeting of the Border Commissions will take place on the inter-state border in the coming days. It will address all questions related to the delimitation of the border and how best to ensure...
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Massacre in Maragha Only a strong and prosperous Artsakh that develops its statehood, has a status of an international legal subject and unites all Armenians around itself, can become the best guarantee of non-repetition...
G7 Nations to Announce Import Ban on Russian Gold: Biden
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed for All Types of Vehicles
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Athens
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Eve of the Fast of St. Gregory the Illuminator
SADA CUP: Armenia Beat Iran 77:73
Armenian-Italian Аrcheological Expedition Has Started Exploration near Dvin
Medvedev Warns about Consequences for Moldova for Supporting EU’s Anti-Russian Sanctions
Russia to Supply Iskander-M Rocket Systems to Belarus in Coming Months: Putin
Ex-President Sargsyan Turns Down Offer to Be Hayastan All Armenian Fund Board of Trustees Member
Iran Ready to Resume Talks on Nuclear Deal in Several Days: Foreign Minister
The Prime Minister Received the Representatives of the Central Board of Armenian Democratic Liberal Party-Ramgavar
Turkey Denies FlyOne Armenia Overflight Permit for Lebanon Flights
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
One Artsakh Army Soldier Killed, Four Wounded in Car Crash
The Prime Minister Participates in the Sitting of the Board of Trustees of the Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
Armenian, Russian Defense Ministers to Meet in August
Armenia PM to Soon Respond to Media Questions
UN Doing Its Best to Reintegrate Food from Russia, Ukraine into Global Market
Major Accident in Syunik: Serviceman Dies, Four People Hospitalized
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 0.51 km/h