Russian MPs Rose to Strategic Height Leletepe, Captured by Azerbaijan During the April War
Participants of the conference "Azerbaijan: Russia's Only Ally in the South Caucasus" visited the strategic height of Leletepe on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan border.
Recall that in April 2016 during the fighting the Azerbaijani Armed Forces seized this altitude.
After the conference, the leader of the International Eurasian Movement Alexander Dugin, the deputy of the State Duma of Russia Dmitry Savelyev, the public figure Maxim Shevchenko and the famous military expert Igor Korotchenko rose to the strategic height of Leletepe after the conference was over in the village of Jodzhug Marjanli.
The conference participants met with the personnel of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces, who serve in these positions, haqqin.az reports.
- Aliev Tweeted on Karabakh Conflict The president of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has touched upon the settlement of Karabakh conflict in his Twitter microblog today.
- Russia Expects Resumption of Negotiations for NK Conflict Settlement after Formation of Cabinet in Armenia The Russian FM reminded that earlier talks were held between the leaders and foreign ministers of the two countries, but they took place before the elections in Armenia.
- Lavrov: "Russia Wants Fair and Mutually Acceptable Settlement of NK Conflict" “We want to foster the direct communication between Yerevan and Baku for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict. I know that you have met with the Armenian Prime Minister”, Lavrov said.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Appealed To Continue Implementing Dushanbe Understandings On the occasion of the OSCE Ministerial Council Meeting in Milan, the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries (the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and France) and the Foreign Minister of...
- As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have repeatedly stated that they did not and do not negotiate on the release or exchange of Dilham Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev.
Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Austria Armen Papikyan
Garo Paylan: No Turkish History Without Armenians
Armenian President, Georgian PM Exchange Views on Current Agenda of Bilateral Relations
Italy Coalition Agrees on New Budget, Expects EU Approval
Pashinyan Has Always Raised Russia-Azerbaijan Weapons Supply Issue in Discussions with Putin - Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Holds Meeting with Armenia’s Acting Minister of Education and Science
Putin: Rap Should Be Controlled in Russia
Acting PM’s Spouse Meets Swiss-Armenian Philanthropists and Businessmen in Geneva
Bomb Explodes Outside Private Greek TV Station
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass: Black Ice is Formed in some places
New EU Referendum would Break Faith with Britons, May to Warn MPs
The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today
EU Calls Turkish Authorities to Refrain from any Unilateral Action in Syria
President Sarkissian Arrived in Georgia to Attend the Oath Taking Ceremony of Zurabishvili
Letter to Santa Written in 1898 is Discovered
NSS Head Condemns the Law Enforcement Officers' Visits to Armenian Media Outlets’ Offices
Paris Police Arrest Dozens During Protests
UN Chief Concerned about Kosovo Secision to Form Army
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
Armen Sargsyan: "My grandmother Fleeing from the Genocide Took the Most Precious Things – Her Son and the Bible"
Nikol Pashinyan Made a Donation to Hayastan All-Armenian Fund and Addressed the Nation in a Live Broadcast
Nikol Pashinyan Hands State Prize for Global IT Contribution to James Truchard, Co-Founder and President of National Instruments
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg Agree To Immediately Convene Ukraine - NATO Commission Over Russia's Aggression
Regular Consultations Between the Foreign Ministries of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Armenia
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times
As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade
Pashinyan: "Armenia Is to Become a Country where Major Businesses Will never Get Smaller, and the Smaller ones Will Grow into Medium-Size Entities"
Nikol Pashinyan Attended The Inauguration Of A New Building Of The Consulate General Of Armenia In St. Petersburg
The President of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan met in Moscow with a Group of Russian Entrepreneurs and Philanthropists
Wind: 6.44 km/h