NATO Chief: Georgia to Become NATO Member
NATO members confirmed the prospect of Georgian membership during the summit in Brussels, said NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
“We fully support Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations. Georgia will become a member of NATO. Allied leaders reaffirmed this yesterday. And we will continue to work with you to prepare for membership,” NATO chief said on Thursday.
According to him, NATO member states highlighted in a joint statement the Georgian success in holding reforms to join NATO.
- Initial Results Suggest Georgia Presidential Election Heading to Second Round The second round must take place by December 1.
- Georgian Ex-President Sentenced in Absentia for Abuse of Power His supporters had denounced the verdict as politically motivated. He has denied all charges against him.
- Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country After the resignation of Prime Minister Kvirikashvili, Mamuka Bakhtadze was nominated for this post, who was the Minister of Finance in the government of former Prime Minister Georgi Kvirikashvili. The...
- A Woman Can Become The President Of Georgia Georgia’s ruling party Georgian dream may nominate a candidate for the presidency of the acting Minister of infrastructure and regional development, Maia Tskitishvili
- Special Police Forces Will Insure the Safety of Tourists in Georgia "20 crews of patrol police subdivision will start patrolling in tourist zones starting from Monday and 20 crews will be added monthly. This is something like tourist police, which will keep order and serve...
Bako Sahakyan Met In Los Angeles With Armenian Philanthropists
Trump Says Report on Khashoggi Death Expected in a Few Days
200 Injured During Paris Protests
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway Is Closed
Saudi Crown Prince Is Blamed For The Assassination Of Khashoggi
Artsakh Reports More Azerbaijani Ceasefire Violations Over Past Week
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Sasna Tsrer Party Conducting Automobile Race to Karabakh
UEFA Nations League: Armenia Beats Gibraltar 6:2
Armenia Acting PM to Demand Explanations from Belarus, Kazakhstan Presidents
Bako Sahakyan arrives in U.S. on working visit
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Military Base (photos)
France Prepares Transport and Customs Measures in Case of No-Brexit Deal
Chinese Premier: China Ready to Boost Trade With Russia
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Special Task Force to be Set Up To Deal with Possible Violations during Snap parliamentary Elections
California Wildfire Death Toll Grows with Hundreds Missing
Brexit: I am Going to See This Through, Says Theresa May
President of Artsakh Met co-Chairs of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France in Paris
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Would-be Suicide Bomber Called 911 to Notify About Intentions Before Attempting to Enter Government HQ
Wind: 8.05 km/h