Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Moscow welcomes any constructive contact between the parties regarding the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said at a weekly press briefing, speaking about the Brussels meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers, Armenpress reports.
Zakharova emphasized that Russia doesn’t comment on bilateral meetings which take place without its participation, however taking into account the fact that Russia is also connected with this issue and is involved in the OSCE Minsk Group, Zakharova said: “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement or at least continuation of dialogue.”
- Azerbaijani President Meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the current process and prospects of the negotiations for the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict.
- Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs The Prime Minister presented the details of his informal meetings in Davos in January.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs - Igor Popov (Russian Federation), Stephane Visconti (France), and Andrew Schofer (the United States) – met with Foreign Minister of ArmeniaZohrab Mnatsakanyan in Yerevan...
- FM Mnatsakanyan Presented to the Chairperson-in-Office of the OSCE Armenia’s Principled Position on Karabakh Conflict Settlement The sides touched upon the collaboration of the two countries on international platforms. In this context, they discussed the process of implementation of the priorities of the Chairpersonship of Slovakia...
- Armenia, Russia FMs Discuss Karabakh Conflict Also, the two FMs exchanged views on several issues that are on the regional and international agenda.
OSCE Assesses Committment of Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders to Prepare their Peoples for Peace a Positive Signal
Artsakh Defense Army Didn't Lose any UAV: Defense Army Statement
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for all Types of Vehicles
The Possibility of Opening an Armenian Trading House in Turkmenistan Is Being Discussed
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Georgian Defense Minister
Iran Warns Israel against 'Adventurism' in Syria
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East
NSS Director on Possibility of Launching Criminal Case against Armenian First President
Azerbaijani President Meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Armenia, Georgia Sign 2019 Military Cooperation Program
Blown up Armenian Church in Aleppo to Reopen in Spring after Reconstruction
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Must Take "Meaningful'' Steps to Earn Sanctions Relief, Says Trump
Arayik Haroutyunyan Released from the Position of the Advisor to the Artsakh Republic President
Nikolas Aznavour to Nikol Pashinyan: "Thank you for everything you are trying to do for Armenia"
Armenia to Honor 2008 Post-Election Unrest Victims in "Powerful Civil Procession", PM Expected to Address the Nation
Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
EU now Speaks Dfferently with Armenia and the Armenian People: Świtalski
Elderly Man in Turkey Sentenced to Read Erdogan’s Biography for Insulting Him
"I Don't Speak Armenian, but I'm Armenian": Alain Prost - Living Legend of Formula One
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in my Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Serj Tankian and His Wife Provided Assistance to over 200 Needy Families in Armenia
I'm Pleasantly Surprised that Armenians Haven't Destroyed Azerbaijani and Jewish Cemeteries: Lapshin Visited Armenian Yeghegis
ANCA Suggests to Rename the Washington Street in Front of the Turkish Ambassador's Residence after Henry Morgenthau
Rhetoric around Preparing Armenian and Azerbaijani Societies for Peace Needs Transparency to Make Way for "Informed Judgements"
Turkey Recalled that Venezuela Recognized the Armenian Genocide in 2005
Patrick Devedjian - Advocate of Chirac, Close Adviser of Sarkozy: Armenian, who Fight for Rights of ASALA and Monte during Court Hearings
''Knight of Cilicia'': Aram Karamanukyan – One of the Founders of Syrian Armed Forces
Wind: 5 km/h