Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Moscow welcomes any constructive contact between the parties regarding the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said at a weekly press briefing, speaking about the Brussels meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers, Armenpress reports.
Zakharova emphasized that Russia doesn’t comment on bilateral meetings which take place without its participation, however taking into account the fact that Russia is also connected with this issue and is involved in the OSCE Minsk Group, Zakharova said: “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement or at least continuation of dialogue.”
- OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions The Co-Chair Heads of Delegation stress once again that the status quo is unacceptable and there can be no military solution to the conflict.
- Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson Through these platforms we’ve tried to build confidence, to de-escalate tension to simply keep the dialogue going, but if we look through another lenses, the view is less rosy.
- Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process Commenting on his recent meeting with the foreign minister of Artsakh in Yerevan, the Armenian FM once again emphasized the necessity of direct involvement of the Artsakh authorities, especially on content-related...
- Armenian PM’s Spouse Anna Hakobyan Invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh Few days ago Azerbaijan’s first lady Mehriban Aliyeva said on her Telegram account that they all dream of listening to mugham in Artsakh.
- Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference...
Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan
President Armen Sarkissian Hosts World-Famous Violinist Maxim Vengerov
Bako Sahakyan Met with Representatives of Parliamentary Parties
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Despite the Difference in Positions of the Parties, Mutual Understanding on the Karabakh Conflict Can Be Found: Zakharova
EU Welcomes Implementation of Anti-Corruption Strategy in Armenia
Dutch House of Representatives Ratifies Armenia-European Union Agreement
Armenia to Have Customs Attaché at Upper Lars
Algerians are Choosing a New President in Contentious Poll
Bako Sahakyan Signed Laws
US Imposes New Sanctions on Iran's Biggest Airline
Armenian Letter Art Inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
President Sarkissian Had a Phone Conversation with the Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Israel to Hold March 2 Election, Its Third in Less Than a Year
Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Anti-Semitism on College Campuses
WFA Signs Mmemorandum of Cooperation with Arab Wrestling Federation
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Greta Thunberg Named Time Person of the Year For 2019
Patriarch-Elect Sahak Mashalian Addressed the Armenian Community of Istanbul
President Sarkissian Hosts UNICEF Armenia Team Representatives
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 6 km/h