OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On August 2, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the northeastern direction of the Hadrut region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
- António Guterres Welcomes Paris Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Secretary-General reiterates the full support of the United Nations for the important mediation efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group,” reads the statement.
- Preparing for Peace? Stepanakert Responded to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Statement Statement by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs on the results of the Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers meeting held in Paris on January 16, although maintains the trends of previous statements......
- "Possible Summit Between Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan" under Consideration: Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group The Co-Chairs underlined the importance of possible mutually beneficial initiatives designed to fulfill the economic potential of the region.
- Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs Lasted More than 4 Hours At the meeting, which lasted more than four hours, the interlocutors touched upon a wide range of issues related to the peace process, including preparing populations for peace, security and sustainable...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Criminal Case Against Azerbaijani Blogger Was Terminated
Report: 73% of Germans Support the Construction of the Nord Stream - 2
Bako Sahakyan expresses Gratitude to Jean-Michel Ekherian for Implementing Healthcare Projects in Artsakh
Minister Nikol Pashinyan Will Travel to Moscow on January 25
Mevlut Chavushoghlu: With Karabakh Conflict Unresolved, Normalization of Ties with Armenia Impossible
Macron Vows to Continue Reforms Despite Protests
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Erdogan: Turkey won’t Let Syria Safe Zone be Turned into "Swamp"
Artsakh Republic Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Received the ARFD "Hai Dat" Delegation
"If You are Ready to Make Your Move, Come to Armenia, Get Rich and Enrich" – Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Swiss Businessmen in Zurich
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Swedish PM
Nikol Pashinyan Meets Businessmen in Zurich to Discuss Investment Projects for Armenia
PACE Elects its Vice-Presidents
President of Belarus: Armenia Remains a Reliable Partner for Belarus
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
UK Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement
"I Feel Like I'm an Honorary Armenian": Serena Williams Starts Learning Armenian
Italian Deputy PM Calls on EU to Sanction France
Israeli Military Strikes Iranian Targets in Syria
Congratulatory Address by Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on New Year and Christmas Holidays (VIDEO)
Erdogan Officially Declared 2019 as the Year of Armenian Portasar
His Holiness Karekin II Catholicos of All Armenians Sends a Message on the Occasion of the Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Artsakh Republic President Addressed Congratulatory Message on the Occasion of New Year and Christmas Holidays
Pompeo: US Withdrawal from Syria doesn't Change Mission to Destroy ISIS and Stop Iran's Influence in the Mideast
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Minister of State of the United Arab Emirates Sultan Al Jaber
Eve of Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Candlelight (Lucernarium) Divine Liturgy
'For the Sake of Armenia': Saghatelyan, Bekaryan, Hakobyan and Farmanyan Have Established a Media Company
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Discussed Issues on the Activities of The HALO Trust in Humanitarian Demining
Father Ghevond Mayilyan: Christ Left the Heavens and Descended into the Earth for Us, Bringing Salvation and Life