OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On August 2, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the northeastern direction of the Hadrut region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Change of Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Format Possible with Consent of Two Parties: Zakharova Russia has many times spoken about the format of Karabakh conflict negotiations which may be changed on the basis of consent of the parties.
- Keeping Our Landmark in Artsakh Conflict Regulation Issue is a Priority On the eve of the upcoming Pashinyan-ALiyev meeting tensions over Artsakh conflict mount.
- Davit Babayan Introduced Details of Joint National Security Council (Exclusive) Co-chaired by Armenia’s prime minister Nikol Pashinyan and NKR president Bako Sahakyan the joint security session of Armenia and NKR took place in Stepanakert, on 12 March. The key issue on the agenda...
- MAGNIFIER: WHY HAS AZERBAIJAN MADE UP THE “AZERI COMMUNITY OF KARABAKH” This program of the “Magnifier” deals with the so called “Azeri community of Karabakh”, and the objectives behind Azerbaijan’s seeking to lay them on the talks table. The program is prepared...
- MAGNIFIER: Talks Format of Artsakh Conflict This program of the "Magnifier" deals with Artsakh conflict regulation talks format - the OSCE Minsk Group. The program is prepared by "Armnews" TV company and "Insight" analytical center. The...
Maduro: Trump Stole $5 Billion Allocated for Medicines
Chinese Pesticide Plant Explosion Kills six
5 Mosque Attacks in Birmingham
President Armen Sarkissian Had Phone Conversation with Nursultan Nazarbayev
NKR President Bako Sahakyan Signed Laws
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Venezuela Intelligence Agents Arrest Guaido Aide
Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Calls For Just Resolution of Armenian Genocide
RA National Assembly to Hold Special Session on March 26
Explosions in Afghan Capital Kabul Kill Six During New Year Festival
PM Pashinyan Congratulates Armenia Kurds on Nawroz
Short Brexit Extension is Possible but Conditional: Donald Tusk
U.S. May Soon Pause Preparations For Delivering F-35s to Turkey
Italian Driver Hijacks And Torches School Bus Full of Children
Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the USA Met with Students of the Clemson University
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan met with European Commission's Director for Neighborhood East, DG Neighborhood and Enlargement Negotiations
Some Roads in Armenia are Cosed and Difficult to Pass
New Zealand Foreign Minister Headed to Turkey to 'Confront' Erdogan's Mosque Shooting Comments
In Succession Clue, Kazakh Leader's Daughter Elevated After His Resignation
Europe Hits Google With a Third, $1.7 Billion Antitrust Fine
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences over Death of American-Armenian Philanthropist Louise Manoogian Simone
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
We Are for the U.S. government to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: U.S. Presidential Candidate
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
Wind: 6 km/h