OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On August 2, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the northeastern direction of the Hadrut region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- J. Warlick: US Administration Shows No Interest In Karabakh conflict Former Co-Chair of the OSCE Minsk Group James Warlick said he sees no evidence of the current U.S. administration’s interest in the Karabakh conflict.
- Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same French diplomat said: “The position of France remains the same. We are saddened by the deaths and we hope for the negotiated settlement within the OSCE Minsk Group”.
- US Ambassador's Statement May Be Perceived as a Special Signal in Baku The essence of the Artsakh issue is the struggle for the realization of the Artsakh people's right to self-determination. Therefore, peace will be possible only when Azerbaijan recognizes that right.
- Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert: The next meeting with the co-chairs is expected as part of their regional visit before the end of the year. However, before the co-chairs arrive in Yerevan and Baku, active negotiations and discussions...
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
Man Who Foiled Nazi Nuclear Plan Dies Aged 99
Transfer of the CSTO PA Session from Yerevan to Moscow is a Reflection of the Current Moods
Canada is Running out of Marijuana Two Days after Drug Became Legal
Atmosphere of Mutual Trust has Developed with Putin, says Nikol Pashinyan
Acting PM Nikol Pashinyan, His Holiness Aram I Hold Private Meeting in Antelias (photos)
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Haigazian University, Bzommar Patriarchal Congregation in Lebanon (photos)
Declaration of Friendship Signed Between Shushi of Artsakh and Saint-Étienne of France
Donald Trump. the USS is Pulling out of the Landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia
Pomegranate Festival Held in Artsakh (photo)
EU Cannot Accept Temporary Measure On Irish Border
J. Warlick: US Administration Shows No Interest In Karabakh conflict
Trump Says US will Withdraw from Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia
The Replacement Of The CSTO Chief Will Be Completed As Soon As Possible
Nikol Pashinyan, Saad Hariri Discuss Prospects of Bilateral Relations Between Armenia and Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
Pashinyan: Business and Politics Cannot Merge in Armenia
The Venice Commission Calls Proposed Changes to Armenian Electoral Code "Mostly Positive"
FT: Turkey Says It has Evidence on who is Behind Khashoggi Disappearance
A Summit On Syria Will Be Held In Istanbul
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
Wind: 6.44 km/h