OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On August 2, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the northeastern direction of the Hadrut region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO During the meeting, the sides discussed the issue of Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan in the context of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict settlement.
- Does Pashinyan Have Any Concern Connected With Moscow? Nikol Pashinyan's reference is also about the threat of war resumption. He noted that there is always danger of war and the Armenian people should always be ready for it.
- Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us The Armenian PM noted that the documents of the respective positions by the presidents of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing countries (Russia, US, and France) record that there will not be a resolution...
- Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement...
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Again Stress Importance of Reducing Tensions and Avoiding Inflammatory Rhetoric The Ministers exchanged views regarding the situation on the ground and discussed next steps and parameters for re-engaging in substantive negotiations.
Putin: It is Extremely Important to Preserve Iranian Nuclear Deal
EU: There is a Lot of Potential to Further Increase Usage of GSP+ with Armenia
U.S. Government Trying to Force Facebook to Break Encryption
Erdogan Reelected as Chairman of Justice and Development Party
Merkel and Putin Discuss Ukraine, Nord Stream-2 at ''Serious, Detailed'' talks
Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary General, Dies
Yerevan City Council Early Elections to be Held on September 23
Artsakh Republic President Met with the General Staff of the Republic of Armenia Armed Forces
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO
Wind: 22.53 km/h