OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On August 2, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the northeastern direction of the Hadrut region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Aliev Tweeted on Karabakh Conflict The president of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has touched upon the settlement of Karabakh conflict in his Twitter microblog today.
- Russia Expects Resumption of Negotiations for NK Conflict Settlement after Formation of Cabinet in Armenia The Russian FM reminded that earlier talks were held between the leaders and foreign ministers of the two countries, but they took place before the elections in Armenia.
- Lavrov: "Russia Wants Fair and Mutually Acceptable Settlement of NK Conflict" “We want to foster the direct communication between Yerevan and Baku for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict. I know that you have met with the Armenian Prime Minister”, Lavrov said.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Appealed To Continue Implementing Dushanbe Understandings On the occasion of the OSCE Ministerial Council Meeting in Milan, the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries (the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and France) and the Foreign Minister of...
- As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have repeatedly stated that they did not and do not negotiate on the release or exchange of Dilham Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev.
The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today
EU Calls Turkish Authorities to Refrain from any Unilateral Action in Syria
President Sarkissian Arrived in Georgia to Attend the Oath Taking Ceremony of Zurabishvili
Letter to Santa Written in 1898 is Discovered
NSS Head Condemns the Law Enforcement Officers' Visits to Armenian Media Outlets’ Offices
Paris Police Arrest Dozens During Protests
UN Chief Concerned about Kosovo Secision to Form Army
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
Australia Recognises West Jerusalem as Israeli Capital
Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Karekin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass: Vardenyats Pass is Closed
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation With Justin Trudeau
Aliev Tweeted on Karabakh Conflict
Iran’s Nuclear Chief: 20% Uranium Enrichment Not a Bluff
Pashinyan: Peaceful Resolution of the Karabakh Conflict Remains Top Priority for Armenia
The Air Temperature In The Daytime Will Go Down
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Emmanuel Macron
Russia Expects Resumption of Negotiations for NK Conflict Settlement after Formation of Cabinet in Armenia
Artsakh President Introduces New Defense Minister to Supreme Command Staff of Defense Army
Levon Mnatsakanyan is Released from the Position of the Artsakh Republic Defense Minister
Armen Sargsyan: "My grandmother Fleeing from the Genocide Took the Most Precious Things – Her Son and the Bible"
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Nikol Pashinyan Made a Donation to Hayastan All-Armenian Fund and Addressed the Nation in a Live Broadcast
Nikol Pashinyan Hands State Prize for Global IT Contribution to James Truchard, Co-Founder and President of National Instruments
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg Agree To Immediately Convene Ukraine - NATO Commission Over Russia's Aggression
Regular Consultations Between the Foreign Ministries of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Armenia
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times
Pashinyan: "Armenia Is to Become a Country where Major Businesses Will never Get Smaller, and the Smaller ones Will Grow into Medium-Size Entities"
As a Humanitarian Gesture, the Authorities of Artsakh are Ready, within the Framework of the Law, to Consider the Possibility of the Early Release of Citizen of Azerbaijan, Elnur Huseynzade
Nikol Pashinyan Attended The Inauguration Of A New Building Of The Consulate General Of Armenia In St. Petersburg
Wind: 11.27 km/h