OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule
On August 2, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the northeastern direction of the Hadrut region.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk and his Field Assistant Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C. The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace...
- Armenian Soldier Killed in Artsakh from Azerbaijani Fire Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan, born in 1999, was killed by Azerbaijani fire Thursday at about 5:05 local time in the military positions of the Artsakh Defense Army in the northern direction of the Artsakh-Azerbaijan...
- Shahumyan Region And Part of Martakert And Martuni Regions Are Occupied by Azerbaijan: Artsakh FM To date, the Shahumyan region and part of the Martakert and Martuni regions are under the occupation of Azerbaijan where the authorities of this country are pursuing a policy of illegal settlement.
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed were issues related to the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and the formation of a peace-conducive climate.
- Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh Kosovo threatens to unite with Albania if the EU continues the isolation policy of the latter. Kosovo’s President Hashim Thaçi made such a statement, referring to the "lingering process" for the EU...
Anti-Trump Activists Hold Rallies Across US to Call for Impeachment
Iran's Foreign Ministry Summons UK Ambassador
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Visited the Regions of Askeran and Martakert
Bihar: Heatwave Claims 29 Lives in Three Districts
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Short-Term Rain with Thunderstorm Is Predicted
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 140 Times
Putin Gives Chinese President Ice-Cream on His 66th Birthday
Armenian PM, German Bundestag Vice President Discuss Issues of Mutual Interest
White House Guests Sing 'Happy Birthday' to Trump (VIDEO)
Artsakh MFA Welcomes the Statements by the Mayors of the French Cities on Their Intention to Maintain the Friendly Relations with the People of Artsakh
"The Policy of Working with the Diaspora Should be Made More Effective" - PM Receives Zareh Sinanyan
Armenia is the 97th in FIFA Ranking
EU Calls For Maximum Restraint As US Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
China Flood Death Toll Jumps to 61
Sudan Military Admits It Ordered Brutal Crackdown on Protesters
Britain Backs U.S. in Blaming Iran For Tanker Attacks
Swiss Women Strike For More Money, Time And Respect
Trump Says Neither Iran Nor US Are Ready to Make a Deal
Sudan Charges Ousted Leader al-Bashir With Corruption
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Wind: 9 km/h