OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
On August 28, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, at the Omar pass.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova) and staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany).
From the opposite side of the Line of Contact, the monitoring was conducted by Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk, his Field Assistant Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Personal Assistant Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- PM Receives Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The parties stressed the importance of measures aimed at enabling a climate of mutual trust for the peace process.
- Change of Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Format Possible with Consent of Two Parties: Zakharova Russia has many times spoken about the format of Karabakh conflict negotiations which may be changed on the basis of consent of the parties.
- Keeping Our Landmark in Artsakh Conflict Regulation Issue is a Priority On the eve of the upcoming Pashinyan-ALiyev meeting tensions over Artsakh conflict mount.
- Davit Babayan Introduced Details of Joint National Security Council (Exclusive) Co-chaired by Armenia’s prime minister Nikol Pashinyan and NKR president Bako Sahakyan the joint security session of Armenia and NKR took place in Stepanakert, on 12 March. The key issue on the agenda...
- MAGNIFIER: WHY HAS AZERBAIJAN MADE UP THE “AZERI COMMUNITY OF KARABAKH” This program of the “Magnifier” deals with the so called “Azeri community of Karabakh”, and the objectives behind Azerbaijan’s seeking to lay them on the talks table. The program is prepared...
PM Receives Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
Nikol Pashinyan Receives U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Lynne Tracy
Nikol Pashinyan: "We Need to Understand What Kind of Targeted Programs Should be Implemented to Improve the Demographic Situation"
PACE President to Visit Armenia
President Sarkissian had a Phone Conversation with Darigha Nazarbaeva
President of the National Assembly of Artsakh Welcomed Creation of the "Parliamentary Friends of the People of Artsakh" Group
EU Says Doesn't Recognize Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights
Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU
Erdogan: Trump's Golan Heights Statement Threatens New Crisis
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Syria Condemns Donald Trump's Remarks Over Golan Heights
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Unidentified Individuals Throw Grenade at Police Booth Near Russian Embassy in Athens
President of Artsakh Discusses SME Development with Businessmen
Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Kasim-Zhomart Tokaev on Assuming the Post of the President of Kazakhstan
EU Delays Brexit
Charles Aznavour Awarded Posthumously
New Zealand Minister Lands in Turkey For 'substantial' Talks Over Christchurch
Kurdish People Are Not Afraid of Bans: Knyaz Hasanov (EXCLUSIVE)
At Least 70 Dead As Overloaded Iraq Ship Sinks Near Mosul
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
We Are for the U.S. government to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: U.S. Presidential Candidate
Wind: 8 km/h