Trump Extended anti-Iran Sanctions from 1979
The American leader Donald Trump extended the sanctions against Iran, which were imposed as part of an executive decree by former US President Jimmy Carter, signed in 1979, tellerreport.com reports.
This is stated in a letter to Trump Congress, which was published on the website of the White House.
"Our relations with Iran have not yet returned to normal," the American leader said in a statement.
Earlier, US Special Envoy for Iran, Brian Hook, said that Washington would impose restrictions on individuals or legal entities that would attempt to circumvent US sanctions against Iran.
- EU Special Payment Mechanism Needs to be Established Immediately to Maintain Economic Cooperation with Iran: Mohammad Javad Zarif Iran FM Held Talks with British, Norwegian Counterparts
- Iran's Khamenei Bans Direct Negotiations with US America never remains loyal to its promises in talks.
- Turkey Against Severing Economic Ties with Iran despite US Stance “A delegation of ours is in the United States right now and negotiations are being held on a series of matters including the sanctions issue. I think a good outcome will emerge from this dialogue. We...
- US Reimposes Economic Sanctions on Iran They also bar trading in cars and metals and minerals that include gold, steel, coal and aluminium. Iran will also be barred from buying US and European aircraft.
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
Venezuela's Guaido Calls for "Largest March in Country's History"
Montebello Armenian Genocide Monument Freeway Sign Downed
Today Is Holy Saturday, Eve of Feast of the Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Easter Feast, Candlelight Divine Liturgy
From April 29, Tourists Visiting Artsakh will be Granted Free Entry Visa
The First Periodic Report of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
EU-China Cooperation: Coming Together Against a Common Contender
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Angela Merkel Condolences on Tragic Accident in Madeira
Bangladeshi Student Burnt to Death for Reporting Sexual Abuse
Fire Destroys 2 Million Bottles of Wine at a Warehouse in Bordeaux
Venezuela Goes Around US Sanctions by "Funneling Oil Sales Via Russia"
Russian Embassy Accuses CIA of Showing Fake Photos on Skripal Case to Trump
Muller's Report on "Russian intervention" Became a Bestseller
Paris Prosecutors Investigate If Short-Circuit Caused Notre Dame Fire
Journalist Shot Dead During Northern Ireland Riot
Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29
PM And Entire Government in Mali Resign as Violence Upsurges
USAID to Lay Off Its West Bank And Gaza Staff
Congressional Turkey Caucus Co-Chair Visits Tsitsernakaberd
Northern Ireland Terrorist Incident
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
Joint Statement by the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan and the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 8 km/h