Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Hassan Rouhani
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent a condolence message to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
The message reads, in part:
“I was shocked by the tragic news of a terrorist attack on a bus in Sistan and Baluchestan Province of Iran, which claimed dozens of casualties. I express my deepest condolences to you and to the friendly people of Iran on this tragic event.
Please convey my sympathy to the victims’ families and friends. I wish them fortitude and endurance, and the injured - a speedy recovery.”
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
- Armenia Holds no Negotiations with Iran Over Gas Purchase at the Moment At the same time Artur Grigoryan noted that of course there are possible options which should be discussed.
- Iranian Businessmen View Armenia as a Bridge to the World There are companies that can establish production in Armenia and enter different markets.
- Armenia Can Become a Good Platform for International Free Economic Zones Recall that the agreement is about creating a temporary three-year economic zone. In this regard, we should also note several important circumstances in the interests of the national economy of Armenia:
- Armenia's Ambassador to Iran: Yerevan-Tehran Relations are on the Rise The Ambassador said these ties are stable and cannot be affected by the will of a third country.
Iran Denies Being Hit by US Cyberattack
Kremlin: Georgia in Grip of Russophobic Hysteria
Ekrem Imamoglu: Mayoral Vote Has 'Renewed Our Faith in Democracy And Justice'
Trump Says He is Not 'Looking For War' As He prods Iran For Talks
Ukraine’s Central Election Commission Bars Saakashvili’s Party From Elections
Trump to Visit South Korea This Week For Summit With Moon
Iran Says It Welcomes any Diffusion of Tensions in Region
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
OSCE to Conduct Monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
Jeremy Hunt Tells Boris Johnson 'Don't Be a Coward' Over Scrutiny
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
China Says Both U.S., China Should Make Compromises in Trade Talks
Czechs Demand PM Step Down in Largest Protest Since Communist Era
US Launched Cyber Attack on Iranian Computer Systems
Pompeo Heads to Saudi Arabia, UAE For Iran Crisis Talks
Erdogan’s Candidate Concedes Defeat in Istanbul Vote
Minsk 2019: Tigran Kirakosyan – Gold Medalist
Dmitry Medvedev Congratulated Armen Sarkissian
Georgian Airways Offers Tbilisi-Yerevan-Moscow Flights To Overcome Russian Sanctioncs
Putin Congratulated Armen Sarkissian: We highly Appreciate Your Role in the Development of Cooperation Between Our Countries
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
Wind: 8 km/h