Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Hassan Rouhani
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent a condolence message to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
The message reads, in part:
“I was shocked by the tragic news of a terrorist attack on a bus in Sistan and Baluchestan Province of Iran, which claimed dozens of casualties. I express my deepest condolences to you and to the friendly people of Iran on this tragic event.
Please convey my sympathy to the victims’ families and friends. I wish them fortitude and endurance, and the injured - a speedy recovery.”
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
- Armenia Holds no Negotiations with Iran Over Gas Purchase at the Moment At the same time Artur Grigoryan noted that of course there are possible options which should be discussed.
- Iranian Businessmen View Armenia as a Bridge to the World There are companies that can establish production in Armenia and enter different markets.
- Armenia Can Become a Good Platform for International Free Economic Zones Recall that the agreement is about creating a temporary three-year economic zone. In this regard, we should also note several important circumstances in the interests of the national economy of Armenia:
- Armenia's Ambassador to Iran: Yerevan-Tehran Relations are on the Rise The Ambassador said these ties are stable and cannot be affected by the will of a third country.
Syrians Protest Trump’s Decision on Golan Heights
PM Attends Opening of Cheese and Dairy Products Plant
Congratulatory Message to Gladys Berejiklian, Premier of New South Wales of Australia
Israel-Gaza Tension: Violence Continues Despite Ceasefire
Town Halls Across Germany Evacuated After Threats
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
"Self-Determination is No Crime:” The World Craves New Approaches For Conflict Resolution
Facebook Removes Accounts From Russia, Iran For ''Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior''
Venezuela Hit by Second Electrical Blackout in One Month
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Greek PM Tsipras Says Turkish Jets "Harassed" His Helicopter
Prince Charles Meets Cuban President on Historic Trip to Havana
Pentagon Authorizes $1 Billion for Trump's Mexican Border Wall
Saudi Arabia Denounces U.S. Recognition of Golan Heights As Israeli Territory
Meeting With Chairman of the Pan-Armenian Games World Committee Ishkhan Zakaryan
"U.S. will not Tolerate" Foreign Military Presence in Venezuela, Says Bolton
Pompeo Warns Russia 'to Cease Its Unconstructive Behavior' in Venezuela
Catholicos of All Armenians Departs for Moscow
Upcoming Local Elections in Turkey: Erdogan Not Favored
"I Wish You Every Success in Your Mission Because Your Success is the Success of Each One of Us" - PM Meets with Armenian National Football Team Players
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Adam, Eve, Noah’s Ark and Tigran the Great at Carnival in Brazil
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
Armenia, Belgium Set to Develop Cooperation in Education and Research: Memorandums of Understanding Signed as Part of Prime Minister’s Visit
Armenian-Iranian High-Level Talks Held in Tehran: Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Wide Range of Issues
Wind: 5 km/h