Iran parliament speaker to visit Armenia
Armenia has officially invited the speaker of the Iranian parliament, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, to visit Armenia. Tsovinar Khachatryan, spokesperson of the National Assembly (NA) speaker, informed this in an interview with NEWS.am.
"We have officially invited; we cannot say anything about the dates at the moment," said Khachatryan.
Other materials on this subject
- Meghri border checkpoint to be modernized SRC Chairman Rustam Badasyan thanked all international partners, particularly the EU and the EBRD for the large-scale joint work.
- Iran president says intervention of aliens will intensify problems in Caucuses region The president said that the two neighboring countries have set a target of $3 billion for bilateral relations which is achievable.
- Armenian PM, Iranian President hold talks in Tehran In Tehran, the Armenian prime minister is to hold talks with the Iranian president on regional and bilateral issues, attend a signing ceremony on bilateral cooperation and hold a joint press briefing.
- Armenian PM to visit Iran: IRNA The news agency reported that Pashinyan will visit Tehran at the official invitation of President Ebrahim Raisi.
- Iran against any change in borders, geopolitics of region: Foreign Minister Amir-Abdollahian also stressed the facilitation of transportation and transit between the two countries by reducing customs duties and costs, participation of Iranian companies in the implementation of...
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 6.69 km/h
Wind: 6.69 km/h