Nikol Pashinyan Sent Birthday Greetings to Georgian Counterpart
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent birthday greetings to Georgian Premier Mamuka Bakhtadze on his birthday. The congratulatory message says:
“Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your birthday anniversary. I wish you and your family peace, health and happiness. I also wish you every success and new achievements in your position of high responsibility.
I am confident that with joint efforts we will be able to further strengthen the centuries-old friendship of our peoples and expand cooperation between our states. I am full of optimism with regard to the future of our peoples.
I am convinced that as underpinned by shared values, the Armenian-Georgian relations will continue develop for the sake of our countries’ progress and prosperity.”
- Three Transport Corridors between Russia and Georgia Can Become a Reality The delay of the implementation of the agreement for more than five years was due to various nuances and elements of the agreement (indirect participation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, the scope of eligibility,...
- Armenia Sends Units of Fire Appliances to Borjomi, Georgia Georgia was offered help from Russia too, but Prime Minister Kvirikashvili said "what we have so far is enough." He hopes that no additional help will be needed.
- Putin Did Not Rule Out the Possibility of Visa Free regime with Georgia "It is extremely important to establish normal relationship between the special services and law enforcement agencies [of the two countries], in order not to allow this [possible] visa-free regime harm...
- Georgia to Continue Balanced Policy in Relations with Russia However, at this stage, there is no progress in resolving main problems.
- Georgia Does Not Exclude Elimination of Visa Regime with Russia According to him further simplification of the visa regime between Russia and Georgia will be discussed at his meeting with the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin.
President Armen Sarkissian Hosted Premier of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Head of Parliament Has Meetings with Representatives of the U.S. Armenian Organizations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Preparing to Send Hundreds of Troops to Saudi Arabia Amid Iran Tensions
US House Rejects Bid to Launch Trump Impeachment Proceedings
Bako Sahakyan Attended Maxim Hovhannisyan's 85th Birthday Anniversary Evening
U.S. Removing Turkey from F-35 Program
Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan
Armenia’s Chief Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs Departs for Russia on Working Visit
PM Pashinyan Does Not Rule Out Constitutional Amendments for Overcoming Constitutional Crisis in Armenia
Armenian PM, Holy See Apostolic Nuncio Discuss Development of Armenia-Vatican Relations
Three Turkish Diplomats Killed in Attack in Iraq’s Erbil, Media Reports Say
Moscow Court Extends Arrest of All 24 Ukrainian Sailors Detained in Kerch Strait
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on Being Elected President of the European Commission
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“The Government’s goal is to make the public procurement system more flexible, enforce the principle of fair competition and eradicate corruption” - PM Holds Consultation
Armenian Deputy PM Meets With Irish Minister for Children and Youth Affairs in New York
Artsakh Republic Foreign Minister Met with the Security Council Secretary of the Republic of Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan and Nancy Pelosi Discuss Issues on Armenian-American Relations
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 16 km/h