Nikol Pashinyan Sent Birthday Greetings to Georgian Counterpart
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent birthday greetings to Georgian Premier Mamuka Bakhtadze on his birthday. The congratulatory message says:
“Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your birthday anniversary. I wish you and your family peace, health and happiness. I also wish you every success and new achievements in your position of high responsibility.
I am confident that with joint efforts we will be able to further strengthen the centuries-old friendship of our peoples and expand cooperation between our states. I am full of optimism with regard to the future of our peoples.
I am convinced that as underpinned by shared values, the Armenian-Georgian relations will continue develop for the sake of our countries’ progress and prosperity.”
Other materials on this subject
- Three Transport Corridors between Russia and Georgia Can Become a Reality The delay of the implementation of the agreement for more than five years was due to various nuances and elements of the agreement (indirect participation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, the scope of eligibility,...
- Armenia Sends Units of Fire Appliances to Borjomi, Georgia Georgia was offered help from Russia too, but Prime Minister Kvirikashvili said "what we have so far is enough." He hopes that no additional help will be needed.
- Putin Did Not Rule Out the Possibility of Visa Free regime with Georgia "It is extremely important to establish normal relationship between the special services and law enforcement agencies [of the two countries], in order not to allow this [possible] visa-free regime harm...
- Georgia to Continue Balanced Policy in Relations with Russia However, at this stage, there is no progress in resolving main problems.
- Georgia Does Not Exclude Elimination of Visa Regime with Russia According to him further simplification of the visa regime between Russia and Georgia will be discussed at his meeting with the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 1.03 km/h