Nikol Pashinyan Sent Birthday Greetings to Georgian Counterpart
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent birthday greetings to Georgian Premier Mamuka Bakhtadze on his birthday. The congratulatory message says:
“Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your birthday anniversary. I wish you and your family peace, health and happiness. I also wish you every success and new achievements in your position of high responsibility.
I am confident that with joint efforts we will be able to further strengthen the centuries-old friendship of our peoples and expand cooperation between our states. I am full of optimism with regard to the future of our peoples.
I am convinced that as underpinned by shared values, the Armenian-Georgian relations will continue develop for the sake of our countries’ progress and prosperity.”
- Three Transport Corridors between Russia and Georgia Can Become a Reality The delay of the implementation of the agreement for more than five years was due to various nuances and elements of the agreement (indirect participation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, the scope of eligibility,...
- Armenia Sends Units of Fire Appliances to Borjomi, Georgia Georgia was offered help from Russia too, but Prime Minister Kvirikashvili said "what we have so far is enough." He hopes that no additional help will be needed.
- Putin Did Not Rule Out the Possibility of Visa Free regime with Georgia "It is extremely important to establish normal relationship between the special services and law enforcement agencies [of the two countries], in order not to allow this [possible] visa-free regime harm...
- Georgia to Continue Balanced Policy in Relations with Russia However, at this stage, there is no progress in resolving main problems.
- Georgia Does Not Exclude Elimination of Visa Regime with Russia According to him further simplification of the visa regime between Russia and Georgia will be discussed at his meeting with the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
U.K. Police Launch Murder Probe after 39 Bodies Found in Truck
President Sarkissian Meets with Speaker of Senate of Uzbekistan in Tokyo
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Received Martha Mensoian
Armenian Defense Ministry’s Delegation Departs for Moscow
OSCE Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America
PM Receives Delegation Led by Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Regional Council President
Armenia, India to Deepen Cooperation in Technology
Grand Swiss: Armenian Chess Players’ Results
"Germany will Continue to Assist Armenia with Reforms" - PM Receives German Ambassador Banzhaf
CISM World Games: Armenian Gymnasts Reach Final
Nairi Hunanyan to Get Response Over his Parole Application Till December 1
Armenia Considers it Inappropriate to Participate in summit of Non-Aligned Movement in Baku
President of Armenia Мet with the President of Estonia
India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan
Ministry of Justice Budget Allocation Bid Discussed in Government
Erdogan Says Ready to Resume Turkey’s Operation in Syria
Tusk: No-Deal Brexit will Never Be Our Decision
Nikol Pashinyan Attended the Forest Summit: Global Action and Armenia
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Wind: 6 km/h