MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
"We announce that on June 20, 2019 the next meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan is scheduled to take place in Washington D.C. under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. Following the meetings held in Paris in January and in Moscow in April, consideration was given to hold the next meeting of the Foreign Ministers in the third Co-Chair country - the United States. As it was before, this time as well the participants agreed to announce the meeting simultaneously. Armenia respects that agreement.
At the same time Azerbaijan’s continuous deplorable violations of ceasefire and provocative actions in recent days, which caused human irreversible losses and led to a serious escalation of the situation on the Line of Contact, have created unfavourable environment before the meeting.
The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace process.
The current situation defines the priorities of the agenda of the upcoming meeting in Washington D.C.", - said in the statement of the ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Armenia.
- "It is Impossible to Settle the Nagorno-Karabakh Issue Without Hard and Consistent Work, Without Compromise, Mutual Respect, and Balance": Pashinyan Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Italy continues. Earlier today the Premier visited the Italian Institute for International Political Studies in Milan, the ISPI Brain Center and delivered...
- Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan “The sentence that the solution must satisfy Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan was first voiced by Gorbachov. Then it became clear very soon that the issue is not it. Yes, it is very beautiful sentence...
- The Congressmen Expressed Readiness to Continue Their Efforts Aimed at Putting an End to the Isolation of Artsakh Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the strong support of the U.S. lawmakers for the continued struggle of the people of Artsakh for the sake of freedom, peace and decent life in their homeland.
- FM Highlights Reduction of Risks of Escalation for Substantive NK Talks Mnatsakanyan said it is an absolutely important issue to reach a situation which rules out risks of escalation.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Invited Businessmen to Make Investments in Armenia: Our Doors are Open for You
Trump Considering Withdrawing up to 4,000 U.S. Troops from South Korea
Presentation of Three-Year-Old St. Mary to the Church
President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization.
Donald Tusk Elected President of European People’s Party
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Watch "The Egyptian Elena" by R. Strauss at La Scala
Armenian PM, Mayor of Milan Discuss Cooperation Prospects
"It is Impossible to Settle the Nagorno-Karabakh Issue Without Hard and Consistent Work, Without Compromise, Mutual Respect, and Balance": Pashinyan
Artsakh will Never be a Constituent of Azerbaijan, and the Issue has no Military Solution: Serzh Sargsyan
Japanese Computer Scientist Takeo Kanade Named Laureate of Armenian Global IT Award 2019
Armenia Army Delegation Participates in Consultations Held at CSTO Joint Staff
PM Visits Mekhitarist Congregation
Armenia Named Most Popular Spot for Russian Travelers in 2019
Armenia Ranked 94th in Global Terrorism Index 2019
ADB Program to Help Improve Education and Health in Armenia
Iran's Rouhani Claims Victory over Unrest and Blames Foreigners
Israel Strikes ‘Dozens’ of Targets in Syria
Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan Arrives in Italy on Official Visit
Congressional Armenian Caucus Urges to Restore U.S. Military Aid Parity to Armenia and Azerbaijan
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 5 km/h