MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
"We announce that on June 20, 2019 the next meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan is scheduled to take place in Washington D.C. under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. Following the meetings held in Paris in January and in Moscow in April, consideration was given to hold the next meeting of the Foreign Ministers in the third Co-Chair country - the United States. As it was before, this time as well the participants agreed to announce the meeting simultaneously. Armenia respects that agreement.
At the same time Azerbaijan’s continuous deplorable violations of ceasefire and provocative actions in recent days, which caused human irreversible losses and led to a serious escalation of the situation on the Line of Contact, have created unfavourable environment before the meeting.
The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace process.
The current situation defines the priorities of the agenda of the upcoming meeting in Washington D.C.", - said in the statement of the ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Armenia.
- Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference Before the panel discussion, Prime Minister Pashinyan had a brief interview with the President of Azerbaijan.
- Pashinyan, Aliyev to Attend Discussion on NK Konflict in Munich The discussion will take place on February 15, from 17:30 to 18:15 local time (20:30-21:15 Yerevan time).
- We do Not Ract to Unknown Users' 'Deleted Tweets': Foreign Ministry Spokesperson (Tert.am) As for the second part of your question, Mr Kasprzyk visits all the three parties to the conflict.
- The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan The false and empty claims of Azerbaijan pretending that representatives of Nagorno-Karabakh have been elected in those elections vividly illustrate Azerbaijan's distorted perception of democracy.
- OSCE Conduct Monitoring On The Border East Of Talish Village In accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission on February 6 will carry out a planned monitoring of the ceasefire...
Macron Announced Measures to End the Nomination by Turkey, Algeria, Morocco of 300 Imams a Year for France
Armenia's Delegation Led by Ararat Mirzoyan Met with Danish Parliamentarians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Erdogan: Military Operation into Idlib to be Launched at Any Time
Armenia's FM Received Syrian Ambassador and Expressed Deep Appreciation for Recognition of Armenian Genocide
Head of Department for Working with Personnel of Armed Forces Dismissed
President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation in the Martouni Regional Center
Chief of Military Police Dismissed
Armenia's PM Submits to President Proposal to Dismiss Two Army Officials
Recoveries From Coronavirus Outnumber Infections In Past 24 Hours For First Time
Ararat Mirzoyan Expressed Hope That Denmark Would Support The Launch Of EU-Armenia Gialogue On Visa-Liberalization
Armen Sarkissian Received Ambassador Of China To Armenia
First Group Of Passangers Left The Diamond Princess
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ReceiveD Armenian Speaker of Parliament
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
PM Pashinyan Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Initiative to Commemorate Armenian Genocide Victims Memory Registered in Ukrainian Parliament
Trump: Cases Stemming from Mueller Probe Should Be 'Thrown Out'
Andrzej Kasprzyk Takes Actions Stemming from His Mandate: OSCE (Tert.am)
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
Wind: 3 km/h