MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
"We announce that on June 20, 2019 the next meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan is scheduled to take place in Washington D.C. under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. Following the meetings held in Paris in January and in Moscow in April, consideration was given to hold the next meeting of the Foreign Ministers in the third Co-Chair country - the United States. As it was before, this time as well the participants agreed to announce the meeting simultaneously. Armenia respects that agreement.
At the same time Azerbaijan’s continuous deplorable violations of ceasefire and provocative actions in recent days, which caused human irreversible losses and led to a serious escalation of the situation on the Line of Contact, have created unfavourable environment before the meeting.
The actions of Azerbaijan, which are marked by the use of force and threat of use of force, hinder the establishment of an environment conducive to peace and thus undermine the advancement of the peace process.
The current situation defines the priorities of the agenda of the upcoming meeting in Washington D.C.", - said in the statement of the ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Armenia.
- Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan According to the PM, as far as the Azerbaijani president has not pronounced that sentence, the negotiations will not be productive.
- Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan Artsakh Republic Security Council secretary Arshavir Gharamyan partook at the meeting.
- ANCA Applauds Overwhelming Bipartisan House Passage of Chu Amendment to Strengthen Artsakh Cease-Fire We welcome today’s historic U.S. House vote for peace.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- OSCE Mission to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
Head of Labor Party Accuses Trump of Seizing UK Tanker By Iran
Trump to Discuss Turkey With GOP Senators at White House Next Week
Saudi King Approves Hosting U.S. Troops to Enhance Regional Security: SPA
Netanyahu Officially Makes Israeli History as Longest-Serving Prime Minister
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature Will Go up by 3-4 Degrees
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times
UK 'Deeply Concerned' Over Tanker Seizure
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
'Operation Sentinel': US Develops Operation to Protect Shipping in the Middle East
President of Artsakh was Present at an Opening of the Gallery of Sculptures and "The Sky of Artsakh" photo exhibition in Shoushi
"This is the Reform that We Expect to Yield Concrete Results” - PM Holds Consultation on the Concept of Ministry of High-Tech Industry Activities
President Armen Sarkissian Held a Farewell Meeting with the Ambassador of Argentine to Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with His Colleague of Georgian Parliament
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkish Military Conducts Airstrikes in Northern Iraq
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with the U.S. Members of Congress
After Shaking Episodes, Germany's Merkel Says She Is Fit for Work
Israel, Bahrain foreign ministers hold first public meeting in US
President of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the Commission Regulating Public Services of Armenia
Preventing Mass Atrocities Against Members of Religious Groups is Absolute Priority For Armenia - FM
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Artsakh’s Foreign Ministry Welcome the Adoption of the Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of the US House of Representatives
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 12 km/h