Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency
"The dialogue between Artsakh and the United States, as well as the other two OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing states through direct official contacts at various levels will create favorable conditions for comprehensive discussions and for finding ways for the final settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and become an important contribution to the establishment of stability in the South Caucasus," Ani Sargsyan, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh told news agency “Aparaj”.
Question: How would you comment on the statement made by Congressman Frank Pallone on June 13 in the U.S. Congress on the need to lift the ban for U.S. officials to visit Artsakh?
Answer: We highly appreciate the consistent efforts of the U.S. Congressman Frank Pallone aimed at establishing direct ties between Artsakh and the United States, which, we believe, will become a signal that the isolation of Artsakh is unacceptable.
We are convinced that the dialogue between Artsakh and the United States, as well as the other two OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing states through direct official contacts at various levels will create favorable conditions for comprehensive discussions and for finding ways for the final settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and become an important contribution to the establishment of stability in the South Caucasus.
- The Congressmen Expressed Readiness to Continue Their Efforts Aimed at Putting an End to the Isolation of Artsakh Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the strong support of the U.S. lawmakers for the continued struggle of the people of Artsakh for the sake of freedom, peace and decent life in their homeland.
- FM Highlights Reduction of Risks of Escalation for Substantive NK Talks Mnatsakanyan said it is an absolutely important issue to reach a situation which rules out risks of escalation.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
- Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan This kind of flash mobs is a cheap action, the organizers of which pursue various goals.
Prime Minister Meets with UNESCO Director-General in Paris
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend 40th UNESCO General Conference Proceedings (PHOTOS)
Air Temperature will Gradually Go Down
Armenia, Azerbaijan Not Negotiating Over Concrete Document Now: Anna Naghdalyan
Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Nikol Pashinyan, Emmanuel Macron hold private talks on margins of Paris Peace Forum
Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
Nikol Pashinyan attends Second Paris Peace Forum; PM hands Armenian book to Forum Library
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
Yerevan condemns “in strongest terms” killing of two Armenians in Syria ISIL attack
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moldova's Fledgling Government Brought Down by no Confidence Vote
Turkey's Erdogan Says talks with EU May End over Cyprus Sanctions
Head-on Collision of Bangladesh Trains Kills 16, Injures 40
Ararat Mirzoyan Has a Farewell Meeting with Ambassador of Greece to Armenia
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Kazakh Former President Says in Talks to Arrange Putin-Zelenskiy Summit
Former Deputy Head of NA staff Arsen Babayan to be Released from Custody
Israeli Forces Kill Top Islamic Jihad Commander in Gaza Strike
PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Official Reception, hosted on Behalf of Emmanuel Macron
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 3 km/h