Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Armenia is planning on taking new loans and, pursuant to the existing agreements, it has the opportunity to receive nearly $1,500,000,000, News.am reports.
This is what Armenia’s Minister of Finance Atom Janjughazyan said during a discussion on the report on the performance evaluation of the 2018 State Budget at the National Assembly today, responding to a question from deputy of the Bright Armenia faction Karen Simonyan.
According to the minister, the government is considering the amount. of the loan “The government is generally guided by the logic that we need to think about the redemption of loans through the use of borrowings and have such economic growth that the specific weight and degree of impact of those borrowings is reduced to a minimum,” Janjughazyan explained.
- Armenia’s Exports to EAEU States Grow by Over 20% “EAEU has opened great opportunities for Armenia’s economy. We have made some comparisons as of late 2014 (before Armenia’s membership) the quantitative figure of our relations with the member states....
- Made-in-Armenia TV Sets Hit the Shelves The 14 employees of the International Manufacturing Group ensemble up to 300 devices each day
- Chinese Market is Open for Armenian Goods: PM Pashinyan The PM told minister of economic development and investments Tigran Khachatryan that it is necessary to understand where there are discrepancies which create technical problems so that the Cabinet will...
- Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk Lazar Serebryakov, or by his birth name Ghazar Artsatagortsian, was a Russian admiral, who participated in the Russo-Turkish War and also held top command positions during the Crimean war.
- Armenia National Debt Close to $7bn at end of 2018 The Ministry of Finance of Armenia has issued its synopsis of the country’s national debt, and according to which 2020 and 2025 will be the toughest years in terms of paying off this debt.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kabul Seeks Clarification of Trump's Remarks on 'Wiping out Afghanistan'
Trump and Congressional Leaders Announce Critical Debt and Budget Deal
Japan Lodged Protest with S.Korea, Russia after Jet Incident
5.4 Magnitude Quake Hits Southern Iran
Pompeo: Different Countries to Participate in Patrolling Strait of Hormuz
Russian-Armenians are Active in Different Spheres – Sinanyan Meets with Russian Deputy FM
North Korea's Kim Inspects New Submarine
Trump Says He Could Wipe Afghanistan off Face of the Earth in 10 Days
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Cable on Passing of Yukiya Amano
Meeting with President of the Russian Dance Union Stanislaw Popov
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go Down
Millions of Barrels of Iranian Oil Are Piled Up in China’s Ports
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Israel Begins Demolishing Palestinian Homes near Separation Wall
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Representatives of the Armenian Community of Boston
Cooperation of EU and Armenia Is On the Right Track – Ambassador Świtalski
Armenian Defense Minister Doesn’t See Anything to Worry About Border Situation
U.N. Nuclear Watchdog Chief Amano Dies Aged 72
EU Preps Aid for Ireland to Soften a No-Deal Brexit
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Artsakh’s Foreign Ministry Welcome the Adoption of the Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of the US House of Representatives
President of Artsakh Visited the Construction Site of a New Residential Community in Capital Stepanakert
Armenian Speaker of Parliament Meets with President of the House of Representatives of Cyprus Demetris Syllouris
Wind: 6 km/h