Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Armenia is planning on taking new loans and, pursuant to the existing agreements, it has the opportunity to receive nearly $1,500,000,000, News.am reports.
This is what Armenia’s Minister of Finance Atom Janjughazyan said during a discussion on the report on the performance evaluation of the 2018 State Budget at the National Assembly today, responding to a question from deputy of the Bright Armenia faction Karen Simonyan.
According to the minister, the government is considering the amount. of the loan “The government is generally guided by the logic that we need to think about the redemption of loans through the use of borrowings and have such economic growth that the specific weight and degree of impact of those borrowings is reduced to a minimum,” Janjughazyan explained.
- Artur Javadyan: Central Bank is Concerned About Growth Rate of Consumer Loans Banks provided unprecedented consumer and mortgage loans this year, the volumes of which increased by about 30-40%, while household incomes did not increase significantly during this period. Thus, significant...
- Garegin Baghramyan: Water Tariff to Remain Same When asked what Veolia Water’s justification for raising the tariff was, Baghramyan said the company takes the baseline price, takes into consideration the factors for specification and submits a bid.
- India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan India is the largest supplier of generic medicines in the world, accounting for 20% of global supplies. The country has 3,000 pharmaceutical companies with a strong network of more than 10,500 manufacturing...
- N. Pashinyan: We Have Substantial Drop in Unemployment Since 2nd Quarter of 2019 I am pleased to report that we have a substantial decrease in unemployment since the second quarter of 2019.
- Armenia is in OECD Foreign Direct Investment Regulatory Restrictiveness Index The FDI Index measures statutory restrictions on foreign direct investment in 22 economic sectors across 69 countries, including all OECD and G20 countries.
Anti-Government Protest Took Place In Prague
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
PM chairs Defense Ministry Board Meeting at Ministry of Defense Headquarters
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM chairs Security Council Meeting
Artsakh President Receives Armenian CB Delegation
Azerbaijan Breaches Karabakh Ceasefire 210 Times in One Week
PM: All Citizens of Armenia Need to View State Budget as Family Budget
Kazakhstan is Eager to See Investments Coming from Armenia
We are with you, Venice – Armenian Embassy
Armenian Team Loses, Deprived of Opportunity to Take Part in Euro-2020
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Nikol Pashinyan Held a Consultation to Discuss the Report on Armenia State Interest Fund Activities
Solemn Awarding Ceremony Took Place in the Artsakh Republic President's Residence
Dashnaks ‘Deeply Concerned’ Over Political Developments In Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Armenia Salutes Dutch Parliament’s Stance on Opening of Resident Embassy in Yerevan
Pompeo: U.S. will Continue to Lead Fight Against ISIS
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 3 km/h