OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
On July11, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic), the OSCE Mission conducted a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the north direction of Akna,
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (CiO) Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova) and Personal Assistant to the CiO Personal Representative Simon Tiller (Great Britain).
From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE CiO Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and staff member of the Office of the CiO Personal Representative Martin Schuster (Germany).
The monitoring passed in accordance with the agreed schedule. However, the Azerbaijani side did not lead the OSCE mission to its front-line positions.
From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Armenia Soldier Wounded by Azerbaijan The Investigative Committee of Armenia has launched a criminal case into this incident, and on the grounds of attempted murder.
- Please Have a Bit Patience: Armenia’s FM on Next Meeting with Azerbaijani FM “I would ask you to be more patient as it is principle for me to state about the date of the meeting on the day and time agreed with the co-chairs and the other side,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- Azerbaijan Released Another Information Bait: Artsrun Hovhannisyan The Azerbaijani Border Service has released yet another information bait – presenting the movement of combat positions in its own territory to be exclusive achievements.
- Efforts Are Being Made for Repatriation of Prisoner of War Arayik Ghazaryan: Artsakh MFA The Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Artsakh and the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE - The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Chairperson-in-Office...
- Armenia’s DM Says He Has Inner Conviction Conscript Arayik Ghazaryan Got Lost Armenia’s defense minister Davit Tonoyan thinks the 19-year-old Armenian conscript Arayik Ghazaryan appeared in Azerbaijani territory as a result of getting lost.
Italian PM Announces Resignation
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh received Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk
Nikol Pashinyan Presents the Increased Wages of Military Personnel
Armenia to Take Part in World Championship with 9 Weightlifters
Sinquefield Cup: Levon Aronyan Again Shares Point
EU: Replacing Mayors in Turkey Questions Democratic Results of March 31 Elections
Hong Kong's Carrie Lam Offers Talks But Shuns Protesters' Demands
Gran Canaria Wildfire Triggers Evacuation of Thousands of People
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Gymnast Vahagn Davtyan - Winner of Open Israeli Championship
Amuslar Mine Exploitation will Raise Armenia's Environmental Standards to Unprecedented Level – PM
Chief of the General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces Visits Frontline Positions
ICRC Representatives Visit Karabakh Soldier who Ended up in Azerbaijan
Armenia Is The Most Popular Country Among Russian Travelers
Serzh Sargsyan and Samvel Karapetyan have no status of defendant or suspect in sidelines of any case examined in SIS: spokesperson
Armenia’s PM to state about his decision over Amulsar later today
Rouhani May Pay Visit to France: FM Spox
61-Year-Old Armenian Woman Dead in Russia Car Crash
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Wind: 8 km/h