Tigran Avinyan Welcomes Newly Appointed Czech Ambassador
On July 29, Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan received newly appointed Ambassador of the Czech Republic to the Republic of Armenia Bedřich Kopecký.
Congratulating the Ambassador on assuming office, the Deputy Premier said the Czech Republic is a reliable partner for Armenia. He pointed out that the ongoing high-level political dialogue provides a solid groundwork for developing multifaceted cooperation between the two countries.
Thankful for the reception, the Czech Ambassador assured of his willingness to spare no effort to raise the Armenian-Czech relations to a new level. The parties shared the view that there is huge untapped potential in trade and economy, and the two countries should make vigorous efforts to bolster economic exchanges.
The interlocutors reflected on EU-Armenia relations and the cooperation underway in the framework of the Eastern Partnership. Tigran Avinyan noted that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the European Union takes on a new meaning against the background of those positive changes unfolding in our country.
During the meeting, reference was made to the EU-Armenia visa liberalization negotiations.
- Germany Notified Upon the Completion of its Internal Procedures Necessary for the Ratification of the Armenia-EU Agreement On 23 August, 2019, Germany notified the EU Council upon the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU CEPA.
- RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations Within the framework of the planned activities, the focus has been on creating jobs in the regions and ensuring regional economic growth.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosts Karen Simonyan, Bright Armenia faction MP, to discuss the outcomes of the second session of Armenia-EU partnership in Brussels.
- EU Reiterates Its Readiness to Deepen Political and Economic Relations with Armenia The Council was chaired by the Foreign Minister of Armenia, Zohrab Mnatsakanyan. The European Union was represented by the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President...
- Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them “Magnifier” deals with RA integration processes discrepancies in international affairs and within the society and the importance of fighting them.
"We Should Add Momentum to the Fight Against Corruption" – PM Chairs Consultative Meeting
Yerevan Court Denies Bail Petition, Ex-President Kocharyan to Remain in Custody
Saudi Arabia ‘Bullies’ Wealthy Families to Pump Cash into Oil IPO
Beijing-2022 Olympic Mascot Unveiled
Queen Elizabeth II Sent Congratulations to President Sarkissian on the Occasion of Independence Day
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Meets Trump
Defense Minister: Exchange of Armenian Captives with Azerbaijani Saboteurs not Ruled Out
PM Introduces NSS Interim Director to NSS Senior Staff
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Trump Whistleblower Complaint Involves Ukraine: Report
Nikol Pashinyan Calls at Public TV Headquarters
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City
Arab Coalition Launches Military Operation North of Hodeidah in Yemen
Joe Biden Calls for Reaffirmation of U.S. Record on the Armenian Genocide
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
PM receives HSBC Bank Executive Director for Europe
PM receives Boeing International Corporation Vice President-Led Delegation
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Georgian Parliament Approves New Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Wind: 6 km/h