Germany Notified Upon the Completion of its Internal Procedures Necessary for the Ratification of the Armenia-EU Agreement
Germany notified about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU CEPA, Anna Naghdalyan, Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia, wrote on Facebook.
''On 23 August, 2019, Germany notified the EU Council upon the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU CEPA'', Naghdalyan wrote.
- Italian Senate Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement 242 lawmakers voted in favor of the ratification of the agreement, 2 abstained.
- Tigran Avinyan Welcomes Newly Appointed Czech Ambassador The interlocutors reflected on EU-Armenia relations and the cooperation underway in the framework of the Eastern Partnership.
- RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations Within the framework of the planned activities, the focus has been on creating jobs in the regions and ensuring regional economic growth.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosts Karen Simonyan, Bright Armenia faction MP, to discuss the outcomes of the second session of Armenia-EU partnership in Brussels.
- EU Reiterates Its Readiness to Deepen Political and Economic Relations with Armenia The Council was chaired by the Foreign Minister of Armenia, Zohrab Mnatsakanyan. The European Union was represented by the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President...
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
Armenia's Constitutional Court Publishes Decision on CC Head Hrayr Tovmasyan
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Nikol Pashinyan: “Changes in Civil Aviation will Benefit Armenian Consumers, Citizens and the Economy”
Erdogan 'Threw Trump's Syria Letter in Bin'
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
New Brexit Deal Agreed, Says Boris Johnson
“Your Problems are Kept in the Spotlight” – PM Meets with the Mothers of Perished Armenian Soldiers
Armenian Lavash on CNN’s List of World’s Best Breads
President Armen Sarkissian Attends Gala Dinner of Global Innovation Forum in Yerevan
Japan Emperor's Parade to Be Belayed Due to Typhoon Damage
Foreign Minister of Artsakh has Met with Secretary of the Security Council of the Republic of Armenia
Third Night of Violence in Barcelona after Jailing of Catalan Separatists
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be closed for Trucks
Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan
PM receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair
Speaking about Innovation, We First of All Mean Innovation of Thought and Thinking that Can Really Change the World: Nikol Pashinyan
Erdogan: Turkey Will Continue Operation in Syria Despite Possible Sanctions
Osman Baydemir: If Turkey Isn't Stopped in Syria, Armenian Genocide of 1915 Will Be Repeated
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 9 km/h