"Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting
September 9, “Artsakh-France” friendship circle meeting chaired by Ashot Ghoulyan was held in the Artsakh Republic National Assembly.
Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
- Artsakh’s FM Мeets Ryde Мayor in Australia During the meeting, Masis Mayilian handed the thank-you letter of Stepanakert Mayor Suren Grigoryan to Jerome Laxale, in which the Mayor expressed his gratitude for the adoption of the resolution and invited...
- Arnouville Mayor to Appeal French Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration With Artsakh’s Shekher Mayor of the French city of Arnouville Pascal Doll announced his plan to appeal the French court’s decision on canceling the Declaration of Friendship signed between Arnouville and Shekher town of Artsakh.
- Mayor of Bourg-lès-Valence to Appeal Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration Signed With Artsakh’s Shushi Mayor of the French city of Bourg-lès-Valence Marlène Mourier announced that she is going to appeal the decision of the administrative court on cancelling the friendship declaration signed with Mayor...
The OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Pompeo: Trump 'Fully Prepared' to Take Military Action if Needed
Minsk Package of Measures has no Alternative for Ukraine Settlement, say Putin and Macron
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pentagon Draws up Plans for Quick Afghanistan Withdrawal in Case Trump Blindsides Military
In Ancient Throne Ritual, Japanese Emperor Naruhito Vows to Fulfill Duty
Bolivia: Protests Mount as Electoral Body Says Evo Morales is Close to Victory
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party Wins Canada's General Election
Croatia Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement
RA Prime Minister, India Ambassador Discuss Issues of Economic Cooperation
PACE Urges Azerbaijan to Lift Restrictions on Peaceful Demonstrations
Armenian PM Sends Condolences to Russian President
European Championship: Monte Mkhitaryan Wins Small Gold Medal
Medvedev Says Foreign Investors not Losing Interest in Russia Despite Sanctions
Armenia's Delegation Led By Defense Minister Departs for China
OSCE Conference on Freedom of Media Due in Moscow With Support of Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian President Sends Condolence Letter to Russian Counterpart
N. Pashinyan: We Have Substantial Drop in Unemployment Since 2nd Quarter of 2019
Armenian FM to Pay Working Visit to UK
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 6 km/h