The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA
Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and express support for the internationally recognized borders of Azerbaijan, reads the statment issued by the Foreign Mnistry of Artsakh.
"On September 8, elections to local self-government bodies were held in the Republic of Artsakh, which became another achievement of Artsakh authorities and society in the process of the consistent development and strengthening of democratic institutions in the republic.
Azerbaijan’s nervous reaction to the elections was predictable and became another manifestation of not only the denial of the fundamental rights of Artsakh citizens, but also the rejection of democratic values in general.
The statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine, which associated themselves with the anti-democratic regime of Azerbaijan were perplexed. Such statements not only contradict the declared commitment by Georgia and Ukraine to democratic values, but also constitute an interference in the internal affairs of the Artsakh Republic and violate the principles of equal rights of peoples and sovereign equality of states.
Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and express support for the internationally recognized borders of Azerbaijan.
In this regard, we would like to remind the Georgian and Ukrainian sides that Azerbaijan does not have internationally recognized borders, except for its Russian-Azerbaijani section. Moreover, a significant segment of the Georgian-Azerbaijani border has not yet been finalized. The borders of Azerbaijan are not defined, not only with Georgia, but also with other neighboring countries. With some of them, the delimitation and demarcation of borders has not even begun.
We call upon the authorities of Georgia and Ukraine to remain committed to the declared system of values based on democratic principles and respect for human rights and freedoms and in the future refrain from the statements regarding the realization by the citizens of the Republic of Artsakh of their fundamental rights, which are enshrined in fundamental international documents'', the statement reads.
- Council of the French Department of Bouches-du-Rhône adopted a Declaration in support of Artsakh The Bouches-du-Rhône Department also decided to participate in the provision of assistance to Artsakh by providing 50,000 euros in humanitarian aid through the Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations...
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
Joe Biden Extends Sanctions Against Iran for Another Year
Armenia Records 174257 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Marcos Pizzelli Appointed FFA ambassador in South America
Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken
Serzh Sargsyan Paid Tribute in Memory of Vazgen Sargsyan in Yerablur
The Vatican Emphasizes Russia’s Role in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
Iran’s IRGC Foils Hijack Attempt on Ahvaz-Mashhad Flight
On Behalf of the President of the Republic, Flowers were Laid on Vazgen Sargsyan's Grave and at the Monument Perpetuating His Memory
Armenia’s Ombudsman Voices Need of Creating Demilitarized Security Zone in Syunik
Pope Francis Begins His Historic Visit to Iraq
Israel will Defend Itself if world Fails to Stall Iran’s Nuclear Plans: Benny Gantz
Economic Freedom in Armenia Has Hovered Between Moderately Free and Mostly Free for Many Years- Heritage
Ara Saghatelyan Released from Custody
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Excluded from EAEU Tariff Preferences System
Azerbaijan Distorts the Provisions of the UN Security Council Resolutions- Armenian MFA
Four New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Bodies of Two Killed Armenian Servicemen Handed over from Martakert Assembly Point
Armenia Opposition Movement to Hold Rally on Saturday
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 4 km/h