The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started
The working visit of the delegation headed by Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian to the US capital Washington has started. Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Foreign Relations David Melkumian is part of the delegation.
Within the framework of the visit Masis Mayilian, will deliver a speech at the event in the U.S. Congress dedicated to the Independence Day of the Republic of Artsakh, as the keynote speaker. Meetings with chairmen and members of key Standing Committees of the U.S. Congress, as well as speeches at reputable think tanks in Washington are also scheduled. The Foreign Minister will meet with representatives of the Armenian community organizations as well.
On October 28, at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia the delegation of the Republic of Artsakh met with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to the USA Varuzhan Nersesyan and the diplomatic staff of the Embassy. Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh to the USA Robert Avetisyan also participated in the meeting.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs presented the foreign policy priorities of the Republic of Artsakh and the main areas of activity of the ministry, aimed, in particular, at the international recognition of Artsakh and the expansion of foreign relations. In this context, Masis Mayilian noted the importance of developing relations with the United States at various levels.
The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
- Artsakh’s FM Мeets Ryde Мayor in Australia During the meeting, Masis Mayilian handed the thank-you letter of Stepanakert Mayor Suren Grigoryan to Jerome Laxale, in which the Mayor expressed his gratitude for the adoption of the resolution and invited...
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Krzysztof Penderetsky
5 Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
The passing of Patrick Devedjyan is an Irreparable Loss for Armenian-French Friendship: Nikol Pashinyan
Former French Minister of Armenian Decent Patrick Devedjian Dies of Coronavirus: AFP
North Korea Launches Two Short-Range Ballistic Missiles
Number of Coronavirus Cases in Armenia Reach 424
Two People die From Coronavirus in Armenia, Making Total Number of Deaths 3
Sunday of Advent
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Mikhail Mishustin
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Restrictions Enforced within the Framework of Prevention of Novel Coronavirus
Armenian Health Minister Says Lockdown May be Extended
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Police and Convened a Working Consultation There
Armenian President Holds Phone Talk with Lord Ara Darzi and Academician Aramayis Kamalov
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
OSCE Media Representative Welcomes Armenia’s Swift Reaction in Addressing His Concerns
Armenia Reports 372 Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
ANCA Welcomes First Round of US Funding to Help Armenia Respond to COVID-19 Crisis
Temporary Suspension of Visa Free Entry between Armenia and China Has Been Prolonged until May 31
South Korean Government Gave Kia Car to Armenia's Police as a Present
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Daughter of Emir of Kuwait Told about Her Armenian Grandmother, who Survived the Armenian Genocide
Kim Kardashian Visits White House with Prisoners She Helped Free
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Wind: 4 km/h