The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started
The working visit of the delegation headed by Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian to the US capital Washington has started. Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Foreign Relations David Melkumian is part of the delegation.
Within the framework of the visit Masis Mayilian, will deliver a speech at the event in the U.S. Congress dedicated to the Independence Day of the Republic of Artsakh, as the keynote speaker. Meetings with chairmen and members of key Standing Committees of the U.S. Congress, as well as speeches at reputable think tanks in Washington are also scheduled. The Foreign Minister will meet with representatives of the Armenian community organizations as well.
On October 28, at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia the delegation of the Republic of Artsakh met with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to the USA Varuzhan Nersesyan and the diplomatic staff of the Embassy. Permanent Representative of the Republic of Artsakh to the USA Robert Avetisyan also participated in the meeting.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs presented the foreign policy priorities of the Republic of Artsakh and the main areas of activity of the ministry, aimed, in particular, at the international recognition of Artsakh and the expansion of foreign relations. In this context, Masis Mayilian noted the importance of developing relations with the United States at various levels.
The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
- Artsakh’s FM Мeets Ryde Мayor in Australia During the meeting, Masis Mayilian handed the thank-you letter of Stepanakert Mayor Suren Grigoryan to Jerome Laxale, in which the Mayor expressed his gratitude for the adoption of the resolution and invited...
Russia not Welcome at G7: Trudeau
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia: SRC Carries out Strengthened Control over Export of Certain Agricultural and Medical Goods
Pashinyan and Putin Discuss Coronavirus Situation Over Phone
Artsakh President Appointed Ministers
Mikhail Mishustin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Ombudsman Tatoyan Offers Congratulations on Children’s Day
Armenia Central Bank, Alliance for Financial Inclusion Organize Experts Group on Financial Inclusion Policy Meeting
Armenian PM and his Family Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
Vladimir Putin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Parliament Approves Bill on Creating New Patrol Service at First Hearing
President of Artsakh Congratulates Armenia’s PM on Birthday
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Children’s Day
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 5 km/h