Netanyahu: Israel will Never Allow Iran to Build Nuclear Weapons
"Iran expands its aggression everywhere. It seeks to envelope Israel. It seeks to threaten Israel. It seeks to destroy Israel. We fight back. And I also want to say, given Iran’s efforts to expand its nuclear weapons program, expand its enrichment of uranium for making atomic bombs," Netanyahu said.
"I repeat here once again: We will never let Iran develop nuclear weapons. This is not only for our security and our future; it’s for the future of the Middle East and the world,״ he added.
Atomic Energy Organization of Iran head Ali Akbar Salehi told the ISNA Tuesday: "Tomorrow we will enrich uranium to five percent at Fordow ... Right now we have enough 20% enriched uranium but we can produce it if needed."
Iran is allowed to enrich uranium only up to 3.67% under the nuclear agreement.
- Iran President: Tehran hasn’t Closed Window on Talks with US He said Iran has no other option but to defy those who imposed sanctions on Tehran, “but we have not closed the window on talks.”
- Trump Tells Iran Return of Missing FBI Agent would be "Very Positive Step" “At the same time, upon information & belief, Iran is, & has been, enriching uranium. THAT WOULD BE A VERY BAD STEP!,” he said.
- Iran Restarts Uranium Enrichment at Fordow According to Behrouz Kamalvandi, Iran’s stockpile of enriched uranium, now around 500 kilograms, would increase by some 6 kilograms per day with the resumption of enrichment at Fordow.
- Iranian President Announces Another Break from Nuclear Deal The centrifuges would be injected with the uranium gas as of Wednesday, Rouhani said.
- Iran Announces New Violations of Nuclear Deal Salehi made the announcement to state TV on the 40th anniversary of the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.
Accompanied by His spouse, PM Attends Concert by Israeli Jazz bassist Avishai Cohen and Artist Emeritus of Armenia Vahagn Hairapetyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
Armenian Red Cross Society to Assist Syrian Refugees Thanks to the Cooperation with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society
Leader of Chechnya Congratulates Former National Security Service Director of Armenia on His Birthday
All tickets of Lausanne 2020 Opening Ceremony Sold Out
Garegin Nzhdeh - National Hero but not a Fascist
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Doesn't Rule Out Sending Additional Troops to Syria
Erdogan Says Turkey will not Leave Syria Until that Country’s People Ask It to do so
Elon Musk Wins Defamation Case
Fire at New Delhi Factory Kills 32
Israeli Aircraft Bomb Hamas Positions in Gaza After Rocket Attack
Grand Chess Tour: Aronian vs Carlsen Game Ends in a Draw
Iran, US Swap Prisoners
Loire: A Mayor Forbids His Citizens to Die on Weekends
Armenia's Defense Minister Visited Military Hospital
German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals
Armenia Considers the Agreement With the EU as a True Blueprint for Reforms: Mogerini
Weather Forecast in Armenia
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 3 km/h