Netanyahu: Israel will Never Allow Iran to Build Nuclear Weapons
"Iran expands its aggression everywhere. It seeks to envelope Israel. It seeks to threaten Israel. It seeks to destroy Israel. We fight back. And I also want to say, given Iran’s efforts to expand its nuclear weapons program, expand its enrichment of uranium for making atomic bombs," Netanyahu said.
"I repeat here once again: We will never let Iran develop nuclear weapons. This is not only for our security and our future; it’s for the future of the Middle East and the world,״ he added.
Atomic Energy Organization of Iran head Ali Akbar Salehi told the ISNA Tuesday: "Tomorrow we will enrich uranium to five percent at Fordow ... Right now we have enough 20% enriched uranium but we can produce it if needed."
Iran is allowed to enrich uranium only up to 3.67% under the nuclear agreement.
- Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage The incident had "caused significant damage, but there were no casualties".
- Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US She went on to say that since the beginning of the pandemic, institutes like Pasteur have had a significant and fundamental role in the field of healthcare.
- Iran Ready for Talks If US Apologizes, Returns to JCPOA: Rouhani Addressing a cabinet session on Wednesday, Rouhani said the White House keeps talking about readiness for talks with Iran and advises Tehran not to wait for the result of the US presidential election.
- Pompeo: US Will not Let Iran Buy Arms When UN Embargo Ends Russia and China, which hold vetoes on the council and are parties to the nuclear deal, are believed to be eager to sell armaments to Iran.
- US Extends Iran Nuclear Cooperation Sanctions Waivers The move by the Trump administration, which in 2018 withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and reimposed sanctions on Iran, will allow non-proliferation work to continue at the Arak heavy-water research...
Armenian Side Has Few Injured as Result of Azerbaijan’s Attack: Vahram Poghosyan
Armenia’s FM in Contact with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairmanship
Armenia’s MFA: The Military Political Leadership of Azerbaijan Bears Full Responsibility for the Consequences of Their Aggression
Adversary Suffers Human and Technical Losses, in Particular 3 Tanks: MOD
Armenian PM Says Opponent Launched Offensive in Artsakh Direction
Armenia’s Defense Minister Briefs the Situation to Andrzej Kasprzyk
Serbian President Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Independence Day
Arayik Harutyunyan Partook in a Solemn Ceremony to Mark the Day of Stepanakert
Health Ministry: Armenia Expected to Get First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine in 2021
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Lebanon’s PM-Designate Resigns After Failing to Form Govt
No Threat Can Force the People of Artsakh to Deviate from the Chosen Path: President Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Consultation
Armenia Records 49072 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
U.S. Embassies in Armenia and Azerbaijan Urge its Citizens Avoid Visiting Territories Near Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Youth Sports, Fitness and Recreation Center is Being Built in Stepanakert
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
People of Nagorno-Karabakh Should Be Able to Determine Their Status without Limitation: Nikol Pashinyan
Yervand Khundkaryan Not Elected CC President
The July Events Proved that Armenia Cannot be Talked to in the Language of Force and Threats: PM Receives Artsakh National Assembly Delegation
MFA: Both Armenia and Artsakh Authorities Received Mandate of their Peoples, Ready to Launch Dialogue with Authorities of Azerbaijan Enjoying Relevant Mandate of their People
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Wind: 4 km/h