New Cooperation Bridge to Open Between Armenian and Israeli IT Companies
The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), which has offices in more than 50 countries of the world, is opening a representation in Armenia, connecting the Armenian and Israeli IT companies. Alexander Yesayan, president of the Union of Advanced Technology Enterprises (UATE), talked about the topic with ARMENPRESS.
"TAITRA Chairman James Huang visited Armenia on the sidelines of the WCIT. And during that days we discussed the possibility of opening a TAITRA office in Armenia. It promotes the access of Asian companies to the international markets and the opposite direction. It is also a cooperation platform for the business. By seeing the entrepreneurship of the Armenian and Israeli IT companies, the company found similarities between them and made a decision to open an office in Armenia which will collaborate with the Israeli office opened just two months ago", Yesayan said.
Israel is also considered as the country of startups, it captures a leading place in the world both with the quantity and quality of its startups. Having an office in Armenia will enable to cooperate with the Israeli office, get acquainted with the Israeli companies and create a joint product, as well as will open a direct window for Armenia to the Asian market. Some Armenian IT companies, which have innovative ideas and want to organize a production, sometimes have to search for, find companies which are engaged in this process. But in case of the presence of TAITRA, the companies can directly apply to it which will introduce them on its database of companies. In other words, the Armenian companies will have a chance to cut the work of several months, and also will be sure that they are working with reliable, qualified companies. All UATE member companies will have an opportunity to use that platform.
- Central Bank Forecasts 0.7% Economic Growth in Armenia for 2020 At the end of last year, the CBA had forecast 5.3% economic growth for this year, whereas the government—4.9%.
- Gazprom Armenia Plans to Increase Natural Gas Price for Consumers Gazprom Armenia intends to increase the price of natural gas for the country’s consumers by 36% from July 1.
- Heritage Foundation: Armenia Needs to Improve Judicial Effectiveness to Have Freer Economy According to the report, to attract greater investment and finally break out of its holding pattern to move higher into the mostly free category, Armenia will need to focus more intently on improving judicial...
- Armenian Government Develops Multi-Billion Business Aid Packages An additional 80-billion-dram fund will be developed aimed at re-organization of the economy and its positioning in accordance to the parameters of the post-crisis period, PM Nikol Pashinyan said at the...
- Shopping Conditions, Hygiene Rules Get tighter in Armenia (VIDEO) It is also important that shopping conditions and hygiene rules have been tightened in Armenia several times.
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Air Temperature Will Go Up and Gradually Go Down
I Definitely will Come Back with My Family to Armenia: Kourtney Kardashian
Armenia Records 822 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh President Convened a Working Consultation to Discuss Issues Related to Coronavirus
Armenian Church Celebrates Palm Sunday
Nikol Pashinyan Will Answer People’s Questions Live On April 6
ANCA Calls On US To Reprogram $25mln In Armenia Aid ToFight COVID-19
The National Presented The Reflections Of Armen Sarkissian
We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros
Russia MFA Comments Estonian "Data" On Moscow And Yerevan Relations
Vanadzor Mayor: There Are coronavirus Cases In Vanadzor
Embassy Of Armenia In Ukraine Worka On Organizing A Charter Flight Kiev - Yerevan
Steps to Boost Agricultural Production Discussed in Government
Armenia Records 770 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Kim Kardashian Shares App Results that Shows Her Nationality
Russia's Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin Dances to Armenian Song (VIDEO)
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Azerbaijani Disinformation
Reuters: Elizabeth II To Address The Nation Over Coronavirus
Peru Limits Movement by Gender to Stem Coronavirus Spread: BBC
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Wind: 6 km/h