U official: Nothing Geopolitical About Starting Visa Liberalization with Armenia
There is nothing geopolitical at all about EU's attitude towards visa liberalization dialogue with Armenia, Deputy Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia of the European External Action Service Luke Devine said.
"I do not think that there is anything geopolitical at all, it is in competence of the EU member states. It requires member states to agree. Some of them say there are problems, issues regarding Armenian citizens, for example those seeking asylum. This needs to be addressed," he said during a press conference dedicated to the second anniversary of signing of the CEPA.
He brought an example of Russia, which remains the largest beneficiary of the Schengen visas despite problems in EU-Russia relations.
"This is evidence that there is nothing geopolitical," he added.
- Miroslav Lajcak Pay An Official Visit To Armenia The Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of Slovakia, Miroslav Lajcak, will pay an official visit to Armenia on February 24, informs the MFA of Armenia.
- Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ReceiveD Armenian Speaker of Parliament Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan visited on February 18 the Amalienborg royal place where he had a private meeting with Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
- Ararat Mirzoyan Expressed Hope That Denmark Would Support The Launch Of EU-Armenia Gialogue On Visa-Liberalization On February 18, the Speaker of the RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan being in the capital of the Kingdom of Denmark Copenhagen on an official visit met with the Speaker of the Danish Parliament Henrik...
- Armenian PM, European Council President Hold Phone Talk The discussion also focused on the agenda of ongoing reforms in Armenia. The European Council President said he attaches importance to the reform path selected by Armenia.
- Sweden Finilized The Ratification Of The Armenia-EU Agreement Sweden informed the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU on January 31 about finishing the domestic procedures for the ratification of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership...
Secretary General: CSTO Will Provide Necessary Aid, if Armenia Turn to It
EU Calls for Quick De-Escalation in Syrian Idlib
Putin And Erdogan Discuss Idlib
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Receives Georgian Defense Minister
Video of Alleged Azerbaijani in Armenia was Fabricated, National Security Service Acting Chief Says
Karabakh MFA Issues Comment on 32nd Anniversary of Armenian Pogroms in Azerbaijan’s Sumgait
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Rain Is Expected
Judy Chu Calls for $10 Million in U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Mongolian President Under Virus Quarantine
Nikol Pashinyan Pays Tribute To The Memory Of Victims Of Sumgait
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences Over Death of Historian Samvel Karapetyan
Canadian Lawmakers Have Commemorated the Sumgait and Baku Pogroms
President Sarkissian Extends Condolences Over Death of Expert of Medieval Architecture Samvel Karapetyan
Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial
Bako Sahakyan Laid Flowers For The Memory Of The Sumgait Pogroms
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
North Atlantic Council Meets For Consultations On The Situation In Syria
33 Turkish Soldiers Were Killed In Idlib
Recovered Coronavirus Patients Are Not Infectious (Official)
Sumgait Massacre: 32 Years Passed
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Wind: 4 km/h