Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference in Baku, Tert.am reports.
"We have the understanding that there are options for reaching a comprimise-based deal. It isn't an easy task at all given that the conflict in question is among the longest-lasting in the former USSR region. But we are grateful to our Azerbaijani colleagues for their understanding approach to the ideas put forward by Russia as a member state of the OSCE Minsk Group," he said.
Lavrov added that his past two days’ meetings with Azerbaijan's foreign minister, Elmar Mammadyarov, "helped develop a better understanding" of the possible ways towards a future progress. "I am hopeful there will be an outcome," he added.
- Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan Pashinyan said it has been stated in his speech on March 12, 2019 at the joint session of Security Councils of Armenia and Artsakh in Stepanakert.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
The Referendum on the Cut of the Parliamentary will be Held on the 29th of March
Armenia Political, Military Elite Visits Yerablur Military Pantheon
Armenia PM: Congratulations on your Holiday, Victorious, Glorious Armenian Army!
China Virus Death Toll Jumps to 106
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Army Day
The Day of Armenian Army Formation: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Weather Forecast in Armenia: No Precipitation Predicted During the Coming Days
Armenia Ready to Grant Reciprocal Rights to the UK During the Implementation Period: Armenia's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs to Meet on January 29-30 in Geneva
Pope Francis Prays for Those Affected by the Coronavirus
Trump Says His Legal Team 'Shredded' Democrats in Impeachment Trial
Commemoration of Martyrs Sts. Eugenios, Makarios, Valerios, Canditos and Akyoughas
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan: Armenia highly values its traditionally warm relationship with India
Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Australia’s Prime Minister
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia Bans Import of Animal Products, Raw Materials From China
China Announced 15 More Deaths From Coronavirus
Trump Rejected Iran's Proposal To Lift Sanctions
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 2 km/h