Lavrov Hinted the Likelihood of Mutual Concession Over Nagorno-Karabakh
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hinted the likelihood of mutual concession over Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) as he summed up the meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart at a jointly held press conference in Baku, Tert.am reports.
"We have the understanding that there are options for reaching a comprimise-based deal. It isn't an easy task at all given that the conflict in question is among the longest-lasting in the former USSR region. But we are grateful to our Azerbaijani colleagues for their understanding approach to the ideas put forward by Russia as a member state of the OSCE Minsk Group," he said.
Lavrov added that his past two days’ meetings with Azerbaijan's foreign minister, Elmar Mammadyarov, "helped develop a better understanding" of the possible ways towards a future progress. "I am hopeful there will be an outcome," he added.
- In the past three hours the enemy has lost 12 tanks: Shushan Stepanyan Intensive military operations continue along the entire length of the Artsakh front.
- Artsakh Defense Army Destroys 11 Azerbaijan’s UAVs, Armored Vehicle, 5 Tanks and Big Number of Manpower (video) The units of the Nagorno Karabakh Defense Army successfully neutralize the military offensive, causing significant losses to the manpower and equipment.
- Robert Kocharyan Leaves for Artsakh Former defense minister of Armenia Seyran Ohanyan departed for Karabakh too.
- Russia Actively Working not to Allow Destabilizing External Influence in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone: Ambassador “Traditionally Russia sees its issue in not allowing the escalation and as a mediator create conditions for finding mutually acceptable peaceful solution. Russia is doing everything, including collaboration...
- MFA: Armenia And Artsakh Will Give Adequate Military-Political Response To Azerbaijan’s Consistent Attempts To Undermine Regional Security And Peace The Foreign Ministry of Armenia issued a statement on the attempt of aggression by Azerbaijan against the Republic of Armenia.
Azerbaijan Is Expanding Geography of Hostilities to Territory of Armenia with Active Support of Turkey: Pashinyan
Turkish F-16 Shoots Down Armenian Jet in Armenian Airspace
Erdogan and Turkey Have Been the Most Destabilizing Factor in This Entire Situation: Armenia's FM
Adversary Targets Vardenis, Mets Masrik Community and other Town in Armenia's Gegharkunik Region
In the past three hours the enemy has lost 12 tanks: Shushan Stepanyan
Tehran: Iran, Russia and Turkey Can Help Baku and Yerevan Find Peaceful Solution
Artak Beglaryan Met with the Head of ICRC Mission in Nagorno-Karabakh Bertrand Lamon
CSTO on Standby Awaiting Armenia’s Request Regarding Azeri Bombardment of Towns
Armenian-Americans Rally in Glendale in Protest of Azeri Attacks
Armenian, Russian Security Council Secretaries Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Merkel Calls for Immediate Ceasefire in Azeri-Armenian Conflict
Artsakh Defense Army Destroys 11 Azerbaijan’s UAVs, Armored Vehicle, 5 Tanks and Big Number of Manpower (video)
Robert Kocharyan Leaves for Artsakh
MFA: Armenia And Artsakh Will Give Adequate Military-Political Response To Azerbaijan’s Consistent Attempts To Undermine Regional Security And Peace
Russia Actively Working not to Allow Destabilizing External Influence in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone: Ambassador
Two Enemy Helicopters Destroyed By Igla MANPADS
Azerbaijan Shells Villages in Armenia’s Vardenis: Artrsun Hovhannisyan
Turkey Deploying Syrian Fighters to Help Ally Azerbaijan, two Fighters Say
Artsakh Denies Azeri Report on Losing Base in Martuni
Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijan’s helicopter, Probably Helicopters: MOD Representative
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 12 km/h