Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision
Upon the decision of Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, from December 4 to 7, another Armenian delegation will leave for Baku, becoming the second group of Armenians leaving for Azerbaijan over the past twenty days.
During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of TRACECA.
Among the members of the delegation are Deputy Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures Armen Simonyan, Head of the Division for Technical Policies of the Department of Automobile Transport Policies at the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures Arman Karapetyan and Advisor of the Department of Multilateral Policy and Development Cooperation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Artem Aznauryan.
- Sahiba Gafarova Is The New Speaker Of Azerbaijani Parliament Sahiba Gafarova, who was nominated by the New Azerbaijan Party (NAP), has been elected the speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament (Milli Majlis). She will become the first woman to hold that position.
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Developments In And Around Azerbaijan “Insight From Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Taron Hovhannisyan, expert at “Orbeli” analytical center to discuss tension escalation across the border, developments in and around Azerbaijan.
- Newly Appointed US Ambassador to Azerbaijan: Earle D. Litzenberger’s Diplomatic Path On March 12, 2019, newly appointed US ambassador to Azerbaijan Earle D. Litzenberger handed his credentials to Ilham Aliyev and thus officially took up his office of head of the US diplomatic mission...
President of Armenian Parliament Thanks President of French Senate for Resolution on Artsakh
The Bill on Abolishing the Martial Law in Armenia Not Adopted
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Two Programs to Support the People of Artsakh are Being Implemented; Another Program Will Be Adopted for the Citizens Left Homeless
Nikol Pashinyan: The Implementation of the Roadmap Published on November 18 is an Absolute Priority
Numerous Historical-cultural Monuments Destroyed, Damaged or Desecrated by Azeri Armed Forces
Armenia Failed in the Battlefield But Not in Diplomatic - Minister
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Received the Representatives of the High-Ranking Delegation of the Council of Europe
Cabinet Appoints New Governor of Kotayk
Armenia Records 130870 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 6 km/h