Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision
Upon the decision of Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, from December 4 to 7, another Armenian delegation will leave for Baku, becoming the second group of Armenians leaving for Azerbaijan over the past twenty days.
During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of TRACECA.
Among the members of the delegation are Deputy Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures Armen Simonyan, Head of the Division for Technical Policies of the Department of Automobile Transport Policies at the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures Arman Karapetyan and Advisor of the Department of Multilateral Policy and Development Cooperation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Artem Aznauryan.
- We Want to Sign a Peace Agreement with Armenia: Aliev We also extensively discussed the situation in the region, the process of normalization of relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
- Border Situation Relatively Stable: Armenia Refutes Fresh Misinformation by Azerbaijan May 9 the Armenian Armed Forces opened fire in the direction of Azerbaijani military positions deployed in the eastern section of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border.
- Sahiba Gafarova Is The New Speaker Of Azerbaijani Parliament Sahiba Gafarova, who was nominated by the New Azerbaijan Party (NAP), has been elected the speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament (Milli Majlis). She will become the first woman to hold that position.
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
Security Council Secretary of Armenia Refers to Problems of Opening Communications Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
The Attitude of Artsakh Authorities to Negotiations in Different Platforms Is Unequivocal: Artsakh President’s Spox
Demarcation and Border Security Commission Set up by the Decision of Pashinyan
European Armed Forces Will Not Give EU Greater Security: Kremlin Spokesman
Polish OSCE Chairmanship Welcomes Meeting Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Your Strength Is In The Power of Your Pen: Artur Tovmasyan’s Congratulatory Message on the Journalist’s Professional Day
Iran: Revolutionary Guard colonel killed by motorbike gunmen in Tehran
The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Down by 7-10 Degrees: 5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan sends congratulatory message on the occasion of the 75th birthday of composer Aram Satyan
Collective West Subordinates Human Rights to Geopolitical Interests: Artsakh Ombudsman
Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada Bans Imports of Medicines from Russia, Belarus
EU Needs European Armed Forces to Ensure Its Security: EU Foreign Policy Chief
Biden Says US Would Defend Taiwan Militarily From Invasion
NATO Expansion to Create Conditions for Growing Tension: Post-Soviet Security Bloc Chief
Collector Coin "Davit Bek" Has Been Put Into Circulation
Trump Pays $110,000 for Failing to Comply With Subpoena in Civil Probe
President of European Council Issues Statement After Hosting Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Russia Ready to Continue Talks with Ukraine: Russian Presidential Aide
Arayik Harutyunyan Partook in the Closing Ceremony of the Artsakh Forum "The Future Armenian"
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 4.63 km/h