Armenian PM’s Spouse Anna Hakobyan Invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh
Spouse of the Armenian prime minister Anna Hakobyan invited wife of the Azerbaijani president Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh, ''Armenpress'' reports.
''Few days ago Azerbaijan’s first lady Mehriban Aliyeva said on her Telegram account that they all dream of listening to mugham in Artsakh. I invite Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh, and she will be our guest. Our people, the people of Artsakh know how to host, honor a guest, and one of our hospitality rules is to honor the guest with music he/she prefers. We can ensure mugham, we can make her dream come true and listen her beloved music in Karabakh. This is an invitation, and if she accepts this invitation, I am also ready in my turn to be hosted in Baku'', Anna Hakobyan said at the conference on the UN Security Council resolution on Women, Peace and Security.
Anna Hakobyan said this can be a very real form of the implementation of the UN’s N1325 resolution and a very high goal around the world.
''But if Mehriban Aliyeva means that their dream is to come to Artsakh to listen to mugham with war, I assure that in that case this dream will remain unfulfilled'', she added.
The Armenian PM’s wife stated that if Mehriban Aliyeva on behalf of herself and the Azerbaijani people says that she dreams of listening to mugham, the only way to reach that dream is peace, the normal relations with Artsakh and the mutual visits as a guest. She said that different nations of the world managed to overcome wars, hatred over the course of years, and today live in the same economic union, are best friends.
''If this happened to other European nations, why we can’t do that? The Azerbaijani side just needs to show political will, refuse from war because it will reach nothing with it. I want to once again state that this invitation is very serious'', Anna Hakobyan said.
- Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicks off in Geneva Meeting of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Elmar Mammadyarov commenced in Geneva with mediation and participation of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov, Stéphane Visconti, Andrew...
- Armenia's FM Met with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs Armenia's Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan met in Geneva with the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States...
- Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan Pashinyan said it has been stated in his speech on March 12, 2019 at the joint session of Security Councils of Armenia and Artsakh in Stepanakert.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Indictment Approved and Sent to Court
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vardan Minasyan Wins Armenian Coach of the Year Award
Turkish Foreign Ministry Called on US not to Release Hampig Sassounian
Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicks off in Geneva
Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack
'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia's FM Met with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs
President of Artsakh Receives Chief of General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces
Karabakh Army Soldier Gets Wounded
Ex-NSS Head Committed Suicide on “Very Personal” Motive, Next-of-Kin Demands Privacy
PM Pashinyan Meets US Ambassador and Kansas Adjutant-General
Armenia 3rd President on PM's Statement
PM Pashinyan Surprises Artsakh Troops at Apartment Donation Event
Our Homeland is the Territory Behind our Soldier who Stands on the Border: PM Pashinyan
President of Artsakh Visits Stepanakert Memorial Complex
French Police Clear out Migrants Again from North Paris Site
Turkish Military Convoy Crosses Syria Border, Heads to Southern Idlib - TV
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 3 km/h