Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM
As of January 1, 2018, the government of Armenia had 275 billion AMD debt to economic entities in overpayments of taxes. But as of December 1, 2019, this debt comprises 95 billion AMD, including also the ongoing VAT debts, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said on Facebook.
"In other words, within one and a half year the government returned 180 billion AMD in working capital to the business. The process continues, including in the form of VAT debt returns", the PM said.
- 18th Anti-Crisis Measure is Adopted in Armenia "With this, we want to say our words of encouragement and appreciation to the companies that have been able to maintain jobs and payrolls during these difficult times," he added.
- Armenia State Revenue Committee on Volumes of Trade Turnover In 2019, the volumes of import into Armenia made up AMD 2,661,000,000, which is 11% more than the indicator in 2018
- Moody's Reaffirms Ameriabank Ba3 Rating with Stable Outlook Despite the challenging environment amid the coronavirus outbreak Moody’s expects that the Bank’s funding and liquidity profiles will remain stable.
- Armenia Mining Companies to Pay Environment Tax According to her, these deductions will be determined by the authorities in the environmental domain, and they will be reflected in the budgets of the communities in whose territory the activities of these...
- Deputy Minister: Unemployment will Increase in Armenia from 17.7% to 19% As a result, unemployment will increase in the country from 17.7% to 19%.
California Governor Denies Sassounian Parole
Trump Wants Full Afghanistan Pullout
Thousands of Citizens May be Infected but do not Know About it: PM on Necessity to Wear Masks
Samvel Avanesyan Appointed Minister of Labor, Social Affairs and Housing of Artsakh
Armenia Records 7774 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
The Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the ECHR Ruling on ''Makuchyan and Minasyan vs Azerbaijan and Hungary'' Case
Armenia's President Sent a Congratulatory Message to Salome Zurabishvili
Armenia’s PM: We Are Dealing with Second Wave of Coronavirus
PM Calls for Tougher Sanctions Against Those Who Neglect the Preventive Rules
Artsakh President Has Appointed a Number of Ministers
Lavrov: Armenia, Russia Have Very Close Military Cooperation
President of Artsakh Signed Several Decrees
President of Artsakh Convoked a Consultation on the Upcoming Harvest Activities
ECHR: Azerbaijan violated Convention by Releasing Extradited Officer who Murdered Armenia Soldier
RA Prime Minister Congratulates Georgian Counterpart on National Holiday
President of Artsakh Appointed New Head of Police
President of Artsakh Presents Changes in Composition of Government
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Wind: 4 km/h