President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
On 21 January Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan partook in Stepanakert at a meeting of the Defense Army's Military Council convoked to sum up the activities of the army in 2019 and the 2020 action plan.
In his speech President Sahakyan noted that in 2019 the Artsakh Republic Defense Army confidently fulfilled the tasks set before it, ensured the country's and people's security, maintenance of peace and stability in the region, adding that the Defense Army personnel carried out this mission through painstaking and selfless service.
President Sahakyan rated the results of the wide-scale activities carried out in the sphere of army-building as overall satisfactory and gave appropriate assignments concerning the pivotal tasks to be implemented in the current year.
The President highlighted that the Defense Army had always been and would remain the main guarantee of the independence, security and natural development of the Artsakh Republic expressing his confidence that the Army as always would do everything possible for proper solution of the set tasks.
- Artsakh: Asphalting of up to 400km of Roads Will Be Carried out within the Forthcoming 5 Years The Head of the State noted that maintenance of highways, intercommunity roads and those of agricultural significance will always be in the spotlight of the authorities. For this purpose, significant financial...
- President of Artsakh Approved Decisions of the Government Dima Arstamyan was appointed deputy minister of Education, Science and Culture of the Artsakh Republic.
- Artsakh Sends Medical Assistance to US Artsakh will send medical supplies made in Artsakh as an assistance to the friendly American people and the Armenians of California in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
- Six News Cases of COVID-19 in Artsakh According to the information received from the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Health, COVID-19 has been confirmed in six more people in Artsakh, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh Investment Fund has New Director-General Arayik Harutyunyan thanked former Director-General of the Fund Qajik Khachatryan for the works carried out.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia PM Son Is Given Military Discharge
Armen Benyan Appointed Health Minister of Russia's Samara Region
Government Agrees to Signing Agreement for Reconstruction of Lichk Substation
Artsakh: Asphalting of up to 400km of Roads Will Be Carried out within the Forthcoming 5 Years
Russia's FM and his Cyprus Сounterpart Discuss Bilateral Agenda Issues
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Newly-Opened Drinking Water Bottling Plant and the "Triumph Group" LLC engaged in the Production of Canned Food
Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020
Armenia’s PM: Citizen of Armenia Not a Material to Die from Coronavirus
UN Security Council Rejects Russian-Backed Resolution on Syrian Aid Deliveries
Artsakh Republic President Received a Group of Reserve Officers
Trump Hosts Mexican President for First Visit at White House
Armenia Records 30346 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenophobia Is the Last Line of Defense of Aliyev’s Power: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Who Can No Longer Wear Face Masks Outdoors in Armenia?-New Decision
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
President of Artsakh: the Armenian Armed Forces are the Real Restraining Measure of the Aggressive Behavior of the Adversary’s Military-Political Leadership
Wind: 7 km/h