President Sarkissian Met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia
President Armen Sarkissian, who is participating at the World Economic Forum in Davos, met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia.
Giorgi Gakharia conveyed to President Sarkissian warm greetings from the President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili.
The President of Armenia and Prime Minister of Georgia exchanged views on the agenda of the Armenian-Georgian relations. They noted that the two countries have a very wide spectrum and huge potential of cooperation. Stressing that the results of the mutually beneficial cooperation would promote the well-being of the citizens of Armenia and Georgia, the interlocutors underlined the importance of practical steps and joint programs.
The parties noted that there is great potential for cooperation in the areas of high-tech, agriculture, food production and supply, tourism, and some others.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
- Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Georgian Premier Having expressed their unwavering will to have their own nationhood more than a century ago, today as well the friendly Georgian people consistently reaffirm that long-cherished aspiration by building...
- Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili to Pay Official Visit to Armenia Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will host an official dinner in honor of Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili.
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
Iran’s Top Commander: US' Power on Decline
Protesters Criticise Japanese Princess for Marrying University Sweetheart
Security Officials Assure that There Are No Positional Changes in the Area of Pela Mountain in Syunik: Seyran Ohanyan
Aliyev, Erdogan Attend Groundbreaking of 'Zangezur Corridor' in Occupied Territories of Artsakh
Lukashenko Concerned about Leopard Tanks at Belarus' Western Border
German President Asks Merkel to Perform Chancellor's Duties until Cabinet Is Formed
Delegation Led by RA NA President Meets with the Presidential Commissioner of the Republic of Cyprus
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Substitute for General Affairs of the Secretariat of the Holy See to Visit Armenia
Aliyev and Erdogan Attend Opening Ceremony of the Airport in the Occupied Varanda of Artsakh
U.S., UK, Norway Condemn Sudan Military Coup
Erdogan Backs down on Threat to Expel Western Envoys
Armenia Records 298069 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Delegation Led by NA President Alen Simonyan Meets with Mayor of Nicosia
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Intent to Destroy: Armenian Genocide Documentary Wins Award at RUSDOCFILMFEST in New York
Artak Beglaryan Informs about Worsening Stuation over COVID-19 in Artsakh
Iran Warns Israeli Regime on Crushing Response
Another Quake Registered Near Bavra Village
RA NA President Meets with President of House of Representatives of Cyprus
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise
Pashinyan Congratulates Spanish Counterpart on National Day
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting in Gegharkunik Border Section
President of the Artsakh Republic Convened An Enlarged Working Consultation Dedicated to the Organization of Preparations for the Winter Season
Freedom House Calls on the Armenian Authorities to Immediately Cease Enforcement of the Unconstitutional Legislation Criminalizing Defamation