Armenian PM, European Council President Hold Phone Talk
Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with President of the European Council Charles Michel on February 3, the PM’s Office told.
The officials discussed issues relating to the Armenia-EU relations. They expressed readiness to further develop the Armenia-EU future cooperation, including the commercial ties.
The discussion also focused on the agenda of ongoing reforms in Armenia. The European Council President said he attaches importance to the reform path selected by Armenia.
During the phone talk the Armenian PM and the European Council President exchanged views on their expectations from the upcoming summit of Eastern Partnership in June in Brussels.
The phone talk was held by the initiative of the Armenian side.
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- EU Summit: Leaders Meet for Fourth Day after all-Night Talks Yield no Agreement Eastern Europe leaders have opposed attaching rule of law conditions, while southern European countries are rejecting demands from the so-called frugal four, now five, countries - Netherlands, Austria,...
- French President Emmanuel Macron Offers his Support to Prime Minister Pashinyan President of France Emmanuel Macron has sent a letter of support to Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
5 Political Forces at Karabakh Parliament: Polarizations are Observed Which are Accompanied by Labeling
Armen Sarkissian Hosted Nora Armani
Armen Sarkissian Met with Gagik Tsarukyan, Chairman of the Prosperous Armenia Party
Heads of Armed Forces’ Air Defense Forces and Engineering Troops Dismissed
Pope Francis Remembers his 2016 Visit to Armenia
Armenia President, Bright Armenia Party Leader Meet, Discuss Domestic Political Situation
Armenia Records 224635 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Ombudsman: I Sent Video of Azerbaijan President-Turkey's First Lady Talk to EU Administration
Russia, Together with Other MG Co-Chairs, Helps the Parties to the Karabakh Conflict to Build Confidence: Lavrov
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Implementation of November 9, January 11 Statements
Government Extends Temporary Ban on Imports of Turkish-Made Goods for 6 Months
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Acting PM Signs Decision to Send Delegation to Moscow
Spanish Journalists Working near Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Threatened by Azerbaijani Forces
Five New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Armenia Records 224533 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Civil Contract Party's and Two Opposition Blocs' Votes Increase after Recount
United States Calls on Azerbaijan and Armenia to Relocate Forces to the Positions They Held on May 11
Elections in Armenia: To Be or Not to Be?
With His Visit Philip Reeker Tried to Understand the Role and Significance of the Region in the US Global Agenda
Ebrahim Raisi Leads Iran Presidential Election with 17.8m Votes
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Regarding the Inadmissibility of the False Charges Against Armenian POWs and Captured Civilians
Armenia Reports 81 Daily Coronavirus Cases
German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Visit White House on July 15
The ''Decapitated" Foreign Ministry and the Growing Challenges of Armenia's Foreign Policy
Armen Sarkissian Holds Phone Conversation with NSS, Police Chiefs Ahead of Snap Elections
Moscow Calls on Yerevan and Baku to Resolve All Emerging Problems Peacefully