Armenian PM, European Council President Hold Phone Talk
Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with President of the European Council Charles Michel on February 3, the PM’s Office told.
The officials discussed issues relating to the Armenia-EU relations. They expressed readiness to further develop the Armenia-EU future cooperation, including the commercial ties.
The discussion also focused on the agenda of ongoing reforms in Armenia. The European Council President said he attaches importance to the reform path selected by Armenia.
During the phone talk the Armenian PM and the European Council President exchanged views on their expectations from the upcoming summit of Eastern Partnership in June in Brussels.
The phone talk was held by the initiative of the Armenian side.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- EU Summit: Leaders Meet for Fourth Day after all-Night Talks Yield no Agreement Eastern Europe leaders have opposed attaching rule of law conditions, while southern European countries are rejecting demands from the so-called frugal four, now five, countries - Netherlands, Austria,...
- French President Emmanuel Macron Offers his Support to Prime Minister Pashinyan President of France Emmanuel Macron has sent a letter of support to Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
- Presidents of European Council and European Commission Address Joint Letter to Armenia’s PM President of the European Council Charles Michel and President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen addressed a joint letter to Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas On June 1, at the initiative of the UK side, Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Wendy Morton, United Kingdom’s Minister for European Neighborhood and the Americas held a video call,...
President of Armenian Parliament Thanks President of French Senate for Resolution on Artsakh
The Bill on Abolishing the Martial Law in Armenia Not Adopted
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Two Programs to Support the People of Artsakh are Being Implemented; Another Program Will Be Adopted for the Citizens Left Homeless
Nikol Pashinyan: The Implementation of the Roadmap Published on November 18 is an Absolute Priority
Numerous Historical-cultural Monuments Destroyed, Damaged or Desecrated by Azeri Armed Forces
Armenia Failed in the Battlefield But Not in Diplomatic - Minister
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Received the Representatives of the High-Ranking Delegation of the Council of Europe
Cabinet Appoints New Governor of Kotayk
Armenia Records 130870 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 5 km/h